Show us your latest find from RealDealCollection.com-Here's mine!- PICS inside!

^^^
I keep thinking that I will sell this because it doesn't work that well with my wardrobe, but every time I pull it out I am stunned by the color/leather combo and I work on integrating it more. Doubt that I will ever sell it. 05 Turquoise is legendary. Even to keep it just to admire is enough. But now that it's warmer here I know I will carry it more.
Glad you are keeping yours.

I just purchased the Autumn Brown City this morning. I'm out of town for two weeks, but can't wait to get back to open the box! Have my eye on another Bal bag...and then I'm on a handbag spending freeze until, maybe my birthday in Sept...:graucho:

So who manage to snag the 08 black RH besace that showed up on RDC today? I am so sad I missed out. Congratulations to the lucky winner -- please show your new treasure off when you get it.

Beaux, did you manage to nab it?

You are so sweet. One day we'll track a couple of these bags down! I used my charbon besace today and had to remind myself i was lucky to have her and need to enjoy it more!

Wah, and I had a charbon and sold her. :shame: At the time I felt that I just couldn't make the dark brown work for me. But I know how well you wear browns, it's perfect for you.

Yep, one day we'll find our black besaces Beaux ... :yes: