The Glass Slipper

Show us your Lanvin! :)

Posted By purse4u Posted Feb 23, 2008

1. they were $1075:smile:

2. Oh well Lordy never mind I'll have to enjoy just looking!! Ohhhh but they are soooo pretty!!! Lucky!!!

3. Would you say these run 1/2 size small like the website says? Like if I'm a 36.5 I'd go up to a 37? Or did you find them TTS?!

4. It runs a half size small for me. So I suggest going with a 37

Side note: You can't add more holes to the strap cause of how it buckles

5. Oh okay! Thank you! :smile:

6. They're so lovely!!!

7. Thank you. I like that the color can be worn year round.

8. i got my first pair of ballerinas today but i noticed the soles are REALLY slippery - does anyone else have this??

i got them for £150 and it was the last pair so i really had to have them :p

http://cdn.yoox.biz/44/44414869re_12_f.jpg

9. Beautiful! I love Lanvin flats... :smile: yes, of course its slippery, every shoe with leather sole is. You can scrap it by walking on sidewalk or you can take them to cobbler and put rubber soles. I put rubber on every pair :p

10. Just scored these Lanvin Khaki Patent Leather Pumps at Nordstrom Rack (originally $695), reduced to $173!

LanvinKhakiPatentLeatherPumps2-1.jpg LanvinKhakiPatentLeatherPumps-1.jpg
  11. So ladylike! love those

12. Oh thank you, dear, I really love them too! And they coordinate so beautifully with my business attire.

13. My first pair!!! Love this patent dark green...think it will be an all season, all occasion choice.

ForumRunner_20120626_082116.png

14. My first pair! Love them :heart:

[​IMG]

15. Lol I wore out my one and only pair within a year, if you see them now, oh my... The insole is all mushed up and falling out on both shoes, I no longer have the soles on my shoes (well barely) and there is a big toe hole forming on the one shoe. They are no longer wearable... That's what I get for wearing them basically every day for a year baha :sad: