Show Us Your Kate Spade Bags!

1. I recently got this Kate Spade Rachelle in Jasper Blue. It's so pretty.
    I took the pic in my daughter's room, so excuse the pink fairy quilt.

2. Love it! I have it in the turquoise color, it's a great bag!
  3. Anyone have experience with KS's coated canvas bags? Been looking at the judson tote (which is currently on sale, yay).
  4. Elegant and so very pretty!

5. Ooohh, I bet that's pretty!
  6. Thank you!
  7. I have my bags! Love the Cashew, trying to justify keeping my black small Marianne too! Beautiful !
  8. I just saw the flicker scout on sale and also the coated one green and wheat and black and wheat. What do you think of those for a trip? Very cute, right?
  9. I got the black and white or wheat two tone. It looked like it went with everything and the girl in the KS store said it was very popular. They also have it in wheat and green, orange and wheat as well. :smile:
  10. I personally don't have one, but my mom bought one last year. It's the only wallet she uses and it still looks pretty new. She really likes hers. Hope this helps! :smile:
  11. Hi my outlet has a cafe ah lait and a black quilted Astor court Elena with the criss cross lock . Anyone have one? They are half price . Hmmm tempting. :smile:
  12. ooh this is too cute! love the color.

I finally got the cobble hill leslie in palamino!! it's sale on sale (extra 25% off sale prices) at so everyone should run over and see if there's anything good they want that is on final sale!
  13. Cute bags!
  14. #194 Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
    For anyone who has a Small Cobble Hill Leslie with that strong chemical smell...does it go away or at least lessen over time? Or were you able to do anything to it to get rid of it?
  15. My husband gave me this Indigo Scout when I graduated from business school with honors. Love it!! Love the man more!! :smile: