Show us your desktop!

1. What's on your computer desktop? This can be reasonably revealing.. :graucho:

To take a screengrab on a Windows machine, press shift and the 'screen print' key (located usually near the delete key on top right of your keyboard). For Mac users, I use the Grab program to take a window grab. Then attach the image using the forum attachment tool so that we don't have enormous pictures on the page.

:tup:

2. My desktop used to look like my harddrive had thrown up all over it, as when I copy images from forums I just drag them onto my desktop for later sorting! When it becomes too full I'd shift them into a Desktop Dump folder, but I've since put an alias for that (and for my LV images folder) onto my desktop to keep it clean and tidy.

I love my wallpaper, I took the tile from an online store, it's gorgeous. :love:

[​IMG]

3. this is mine since yesterday

[​IMG]

4. I tiled this.

cutebckground.JPG
  5. ^ That's cute, Babydoll! I did a tile like that once though, and it didn't last long as I found I couldn't read the icons on my desktop. :blink:

6. My desktop is the exact same picture I have in my signature, only big enough to fill the entire screen:

[​IMG]

7. someone took this picture posted it on here I love it so adopted it as my desktop

desktop.jpg
  8. Mines - Audrey Hepburn.

audrey.jpg
  9. My skater girl and short cuts to all my construction projects haha!

desktop.jpg
  10. This is on my desktop because I think is is SO FINE! :girlsigh:

[​IMG]

WWE Wrestler JOHN CENA

11. Lol it's not that bad actually. I only have a couple of folders and the recycling bin so I can still see my icons. :tup:

12. right now i have this collage with pics of me, my bf and my friends, i love it! i have lots of those with diferent pics on them... :nuts:

DESKTOP.JPG
  13. Wow, that looks really cool and creative.

I like it. :tup:

14. Well mine is the two characters that Helena Bonham Carter and Natalia Tena play in Harry Potter... I love them both

Desktop.JPG
  15. thank you! :p ...it takes some time to do it, but in the end it looks really cool.