Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!

Recently added the tan grommet borough and the black grommet zip wallet to my borough collection. It needed a little tlc, but it cleaned up nicely. I'm still a sucker for the borough. Can't pass one up. View attachment 3466383

I love the Boroughs as well! And these are really beautiful! You must feel so good when you're carrying them. I love the look of the grommets.

Found a Legacy wristlet in UV ( I think it's UV. Never got to see that color IRL. ) at a consignment store today for $ 24.00. Maybe not a HUGE bargain, but hey...still not terrible, right? It's got one tiny stain on the bottom, but is in euc other than that. They also had a black Borough for $74, but it had a lot corner wear, so I left it there. Boo. IMG_1474946955.071436.jpg

I wasn't sure where to post this question so hopefully this is the right place.

Is anyone else finding that the price gap between beat up second hand bags and refurbished bags is closing up? I've noticed prices of the beat up bags have sky rocketed but refurbed bags have stayed the same. Or maybe I'm wrong and I'm just focusing on the overpriced bags!