Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!

The Goodwill store closest to me has been a little lax in their pricing department...in my favor...YAY! Over the last few days, I've gotten some amazing deals:
Sheridan Woven Leather French Purse $1.99
Breast Pocket Diary (made to hold a spiral notebook) $1.99
Medium Cosmetic Pouch $2.99
Bedford Combo Wallet Checkbook with Back Zip $3.99
And from Goodwill Bargain Barn in the next town north: a 2000 Abbie Zip for $1.00!
Again, jealous! I went to a Goodwill yesterday and they had a gallery tote with a Z creed (made for discounters) priced at $99.99. They informed me their store doesn't do discounts. I told DH about all the deals you are getting in Florida and he said we could stop there on the trip we are taking in a few months!

Again, jealous! I went to a Goodwill yesterday and they had a gallery tote with a Z creed (made for discounters) priced at $99.99. They informed me their store doesn't do discounts. I told DH about all the deals you are getting in Florida and he said we could stop there on the trip we are taking in a few months!

That's crazy, the original purchaser probably didn't pay $99 for that bag!

The Goodwill store closest to me has been a little lax in their pricing department...in my favor...YAY! Over the last few days, I've gotten some amazing deals:
Sheridan Woven Leather French Purse $1.99
Breast Pocket Diary (made to hold a spiral notebook) $1.99
Medium Cosmetic Pouch $2.99
Bedford Combo Wallet Checkbook with Back Zip $3.99
And from Goodwill Bargain Barn in the next town north: a 2000 Abbie Zip for $1.00!

Wow, I love the Woven French Purse! Great finds.

Good LORD! What finds!! Twins on the Miranda, same price, too! :smile: That Francine was an AMAZING find! Congrats on everything! :smile:

Oh I ADORE that Sheridan French purse! Absolutely beautiful. Congrats on all of your latest finds! :smile:

Thanks!

Oh my goodness! Five beautiful Coach items for $12?! That has to be some kind of record :smile: They all look like they are in really nice condition too! Congrats on your incredible finds!

Thanks...nothin' better than cheap Coach...especially RED :smile:

Thanks...Come on down :smile:

Wow, I love the Woven French Purse! Great finds.

Thanks...the woven leather has an amazing patina and yet is immaculate inside...even the change purse! That particular store is crazy though...fake bags for $14.99 (like the ivory city bag with a "Y" month code...been there for a month) yet genuine small leather goods for cheap. I say "keep 'em coming...I'll be back in a few hours!"

I've been spending too much time on eBay looking for bags the last couple months. Here are my latest Secondhand bargains and ahem "bargains."

#1 - Vintage Suede Tote, pre-Creed. Super-rare. $135. I love it. It is in amazing condition. I kept looking at it and just had to have it.

#2 - Vintage leather tote for my rehab pile. It has some corner wear, but isn't in that bad of shape. The seller listed it as "worn out" and had the BIN for $38. I couldn't resist.

#3 - Chelsea Abbey Hobo. I have wanted this bag for ages. It has barely been used and is in fantastic shape. The hardware makes it a little heavy, but I often carry my iPad, so I don't find it to be too bad. This is going to be one of my favorites. Got it for $250, which I consider a bargain for this bag.

#4 - One of the 65th Anniversary Bags (I always forget the style name) in Raisin. It needs a good buffing with Obenauf's, but is in overall excellent shape. $175.

Attachments

• P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 459
  • P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 469
  • P3.jpg
    P3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 459
  • P4.jpg
    P4.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 459
I've been spending too much time on eBay looking for bags the last couple months. Here are my latest Secondhand bargains and ahem "bargains."

#1 - Vintage Suede Tote, pre-Creed. Super-rare. $135. I love it. It is in amazing condition. I kept looking at it and just had to have it.

#2 - Vintage leather tote for my rehab pile. It has some corner wear, but isn't in that bad of shape. The seller listed it as "worn out" and had the BIN for $38. I couldn't resist.

#3 - Chelsea Abbey Hobo. I have wanted this bag for ages. It has barely been used and is in fantastic shape. The hardware makes it a little heavy, but I often carry my iPad, so I don't find it to be too bad. This is going to be one of my favorites. Got it for $250, which I consider a bargain for this bag.

#4 - One of the 65th Anniversary Bags (I always forget the style name) in Raisin. It needs a good buffing with Obenauf's, but is in overall excellent shape. $175.
Aha! You're the one who got the suede tote! I kept drooling over it but I resisted. That bag is gorgeous. The Abbey is amazing too. Legacy leather is wonderful. I have a tote the same shape as your rehab tote. I don't remember exactly what I did to it, but the leather has the smoothest, softest texture.

Can one spend too much time on eBay? I think not! :lol:

Great finds! I love that Abbey hobo. I would love to find it in the brown (whiskey?) color. Congrats on everything! Enjoy them! :smile:

GORGEOUS bags...I have a similar tote to #2 (there were a couple of sizes I think) that rehabbed beautifully. And I have the 65th Anniversary one (Legacy Leather Shoulder Bag) in Rose. Goodwill really goofed and sold it to me for $6.99 about a year ago. It rehabbed really well too!

Attachments

• DSCF9099.JPG
    DSCF9099.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 429