Show Us Your Chanel Christmas Presents!

I hope it's not too late to share..

Last X'mas, hubby asked me which bag I'd like to get for X'mas..which I had LV in my mind.
But then he told me.."Go ahead and get the Chanel you've always wanted!":nuts:

And finally..after 2 exchange done, at last I could enjoy my first Chanel!:yahoo:

Congrats to everyone again but especially you ibiza since I totally adore the one you bought! It is the one I have in mind to purchase next:yes:

Such gorgeous gifts everyone got! My DBF got me my very first Chanel purse this XMAS - now I'm really bad with what names go with what but I believe this is a Black Calfskin Bowler ( I promise to call my Chanel rep and do penance).

Can you believe my DBH is already out on elux and ebay looking for my next one? He wants to make sure I have a variety so I don't where one out! I am so blessed!

Attachments

• IMG_0260.JPG
    IMG_0260.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0265.JPG
    IMG_0265.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 104
DERVILHAL: Been lurking for a while but I MUST finally post b/c I LOVE your new calfskin bowler! I have been looking for this exact one for a while (thought it was called "timeless classic tote" or some variation), but have only been able to find it in patent leather. Can you please let me know where he got it? I'll have to call them to see if they have more! Thanks and congrats on your GORGEOUS new arm candy!

DERVILHAL: Been lurking for a while but I MUST finally post b/c I LOVE your new calfskin bowler! I have been looking for this exact one for a while (thought it was called "timeless classic tote" or some variation), but have only been able to find it in patent leather. Can you please let me know where he got it? I'll have to call them to see if they have more! Thanks and congrats on your GORGEOUS new arm candy!

Thank you! I am absolutely in love with it too! I got it at the Chanel boutique inside the Saks at Mazza - check your pm for phone number and SA info! I know they'll bring one in for you if they are out. Good luck!

hello. i'm late to the party. here is the chanel necklace i received from DH for x'mas. i picked myself since he got no idea on what i like. this is the one when the chanel SA showed me, i love camellia and red is my favourite color. :yahoo:
sure i'd love a chanel bag but we just bought an apartment and gotta save a bit.. :yes:

Attachments

• chanel-cameilla-necklace-1.jpg
    chanel-cameilla-necklace-1.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 80
hello. i'm late to the party. here is the chanel necklace i received from DH for x'mas. i picked myself since he got no idea on what i like. this is the one when the chanel SA showed me, i love camellia and red is my favourite color. :yahoo:
sure i'd love a chanel bag but we just bought an apartment and gotta save a bit.. :yes:

Red is also my favourite color!!! Love the necklace.