Show us you H-H in action!! Pics please!!

cho, we can probably get this sticked if there's more activity - Swanky wants to try to keep the area up there looking clean - and I can understand that. As she's said, people tend to focus too much up top and not dive in to the forum if there's too much stickied. So we'll see. I've been pestering the poor woman enough lately ...

AND YOU HAVE A FLAT STOMACH YOURSELF, woman! I am in awe of the both of you (Leo) I was BORN with NO FLAT STOMACH. Just a stomach that's got a mind of its own. Pffft. My God. I'm just sitting here shaking my head in disbelief at all these gorgeous bods and beautiful bags.

cho
AND YOU HAVE A FLAT STOMACH YOURSELF, woman! I am in awe of the both of you (Leo) I was BORN with NO FLAT STOMACH. Just a stomach that's got a mind of its own. Pffft. My God. I'm just sitting here shaking my head in disbelief at all these gorgeous bods and beautiful bags.
I am Queen of the empire waist and babydolls my dear...they do WONDERS hiding your stomach!!
DH HATES most of my shirts...because they ALL look like maternity wear!!:Push:
But thank you for the compliment..:heart:

Saddle mercer and matching tassle....
DSCN1760.jpg
DSCN1762.jpg
DSCN1764.jpg

C'mon ladies...I know you're not shy....post your modeling pics here too!! Leo and I (and you too Ms Liz.) have hijacked this thread!!! I know you all have wonderful bags to show off!!