Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

Please feast your eyes upon the prettiest shade of blue/violet I've ever seen on a bag. In a painting, maybe. But in a bag? Complex and frustrating. Medium Pandora in Bright Cobalt blue/violet:

IMG_6120.jpg

IMG_6118.jpg

IMG_6117.jpg

IMG_5869.jpg

IMG_5864.jpg

IMG_5863.jpg

Wow......how many pandora you have.....I saw the coral color medium in Myer Melbourne Australia....nice and bright....I bought the patent pandora calf dark violet medium....it is very shine....I love to buy textured ostrich a like black.....but thinking of another pandora???.....should I have 2 pandora....is your violet/blue pandora....same textured with the coral color?......

rere- I LOVE, LOVE the Coral Pandora & of course the Khaki Antigona! Gorgeous bags, you have quite the little G-collection!

Thank you, Scoobie!

View attachment 1556484

Here is my bi-color antigona chilling on my passenger seat. :smile:

May we see some pics of it in action? I guess in your passenger seat is technically action if your car is moving - but would love to see pics of it on you!

Thank you, guys!! My antigona is flattered by your kind comments!!

I am IN LOVE with this bag! At first I was worrying the medium would be to small for my 5'9 frame but it turned out perfect!! The design is great that it can be dressed up or down.. I wore it with jeans over the weekend and today to work, looked fine both ways. I'll arrange some mod shots for reference.

For those of you who are on the fence.. Just get it. It is very special.. Even my picky bf commented about the fine craftsmanship. Plus, I received so many compliments while wearing the bag.. the SA at Chanel wouldn't stop staring!!! :P

Wow......how many pandora you have.....I saw the coral color medium in Myer Melbourne Australia....nice and bright....I bought the patent pandora calf dark violet medium....it is very shine....I love to buy textured ostrich a like black.....but thinking of another pandora???.....should I have 2 pandora....is your violet/blue pandora....same textured with the coral color?......

The Violet blue is the same as the wrinkled pepe leather on the Coral, yes. Wrinkles vary from bag to bag but both of these bags have stellar wrinkles!

I'm more a fan of the textured and wrinkly than the patent. No one has anything textured like Givenchy does whereas patent is easy to find in other brands. Go for the unique wrinkled/textured!

Thank you, guys!! My antigona is flattered by your kind comments!!

I am IN LOVE with this bag! At first I was worrying the medium would be to small for my 5'9 frame but it turned out perfect!! The design is great that it can be dressed up or down.. I wore it with jeans over the weekend and today to work, looked fine both ways. I'll arrange some mod shots for reference.

For those of you who are on the fence.. Just get it. It is very special.. Even my picky bf commented about the fine craftsmanship. Plus, I received so many compliments while wearing the bag.. the SA at Chanel wouldn't stop staring!!! :P

Word up! There's nothing to be on the fence about, the Antigona is THEE bag to have.

Funny how your man commented about the clean lines, fine craftsmanship; mine did too. And he HATES my bag obsession since mostly I bother him with everything-Balenciaga. Not no mo!!! Givenchy for life, lol. :lol:

Looking forward to your mod shots.