Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

I've been carrying my Medium Black Pandora for the past week and will use it for at least another week (I didn't bring any other bags with me on this trip - only clutches).

Pandora is perfect for travel! I just never get tired of this bag...

1334006641.jpg

LOVE this shot of our and your Panda! We r Bal gals too...do you like one better than the other, or are they just so different that you can't compare. I'm on the downturn of my love/hate relationship with my Bals. LOVE them but HATE having to be so careful with them.

LOVE this shot of our and your Panda! We r Bal gals too...do you like one better than the other, or are they just so different that you can't compare. I'm on the downturn of my love/hate relationship with my Bals. LOVE them but HATE having to be so careful with them.

Hi there! I gave up on Bal about a year ago after a terrible CS experience, but I've always loved the style/quality of Bbags. I was so angry that I sold most of my Bal collection, but I've recently added a couple more.

I love my Pandoras - the wrinkled leather is especially sturdy. They carry a ton and are very comfortable.

I also HATE feeling like I have to be careful with bags, so in the past couple of years I've re-strategized and all of my bags (with one exception) are dark neutrals. It makes a huge difference because I don't worry about denim transfer, water spots, scratches etc. I can just enjoy my bags, and as a bonus they all "go" with pretty much everything in my closet.

I also like Proenza Schouler bags but I use my Pandoras more often.

Good luck finding something that really suits you! It's always nice to have a little variety of designers in your collection.

Hi there! I gave up on Bal about a year ago after a terrible CS experience, but I've always loved the style/quality of Bbags. I was so angry that I sold most of my Bal collection, but I've recently added a couple more.

I love my Pandoras - the wrinkled leather is especially sturdy. They carry a ton and are very comfortable.

I also HATE feeling like I have to be careful with bags, so in the past couple of years I've re-strategized and all of my bags (with one exception) are dark neutrals. It makes a huge difference because I don't worry about denim transfer, water spots, scratches etc. I can just enjoy my bags, and as a bonus they all "go" with pretty much everything in my closet.

I also like Proenza Schouler bags but I use my Pandoras more often.

Good luck finding something that really suits you! It's always nice to have a little variety of designers in your collection.

Thank you sweetie! I do remember seeing your posts on recent Bal additions. I think the VAST majority of Bal collectors have a love/hate relationship with the bags.

I would love to find worry-free bags. That is what I had before Bals and I want to go back to that. I think you posted a shot with a Pandora over a winter coat. So glad to see that cuz I have about 5 months of BRRRRR here. I immediately sold my one Work which had the most insanely soft leather cuz the handles won't fit over a winter coat.

Trying to get practical these days. I hope to have a Panda one day soon, so I can post a shot :biggrin:

Thank you sweetie! I do remember seeing your posts on recent Bal additions. I think the VAST majority of Bal collectors have a love/hate relationship with the bags.

I would love to find worry-free bags. That is what I had before Bals and I want to go back to that. I think you posted a shot with a Pandora over a winter coat. So glad to see that cuz I have about 5 months of BRRRRR here. I immediately sold my one Work which had the most insanely soft leather cuz the handles won't fit over a winter coat.

Trying to get practical these days. I hope to have a Panda one day soon, so I can post a shot :biggrin:

Keep an eye out on ******; Erica will occasionally have Medium Pandoras available online.

I bought my 2nd Panda from a retailer on Farfetch.com and it was a great experience! The European shops have more varieties of leather and colors, and if you provide Farfetch with your postal code they will calculate all of the duty fees, shipping costs, etc. so there are no surprises when you order. When I ordered my Pandora from the website, it was roughly $300 less than a comparable bag from Barneys or NM - and they shipped it OVERNIGHT from London. I have since bought some jewelry and clothing items from the website and it has always been a top-notch transaction.

Keep an eye out on ******; Erica will occasionally have Medium Pandoras available online.

I bought my 2nd Panda from a retailer on Farfetch.com and it was a great experience! The European shops have more varieties of leather and colors, and if you provide Farfetch with your postal code they will calculate all of the duty fees, shipping costs, etc. so there are no surprises when you order. When I ordered my Pandora from the website, it was roughly $300 less than a comparable bag from Barneys or NM - and they shipped it OVERNIGHT from London. I have since bought some jewelry and clothing items from the website and it has always been a top-notch transaction.

Wow! That's fantastic! I have looked on their site but never seriously considered them cuz they are overseas...but sounds like a great option! Thank you!:biggrin: