Show pics of whats in your toki bag :D

Whoa......where did you get HK key covers??? they're sooo cute!!!! and what's the panda??

whoops didn't read all the other posts...just saw the key caps and freaked... :lol:

I have a really small chocolate bag that looks like the scuola but I feel like such a 10 yr old when I use it..lol but he's soo cute

i have a pic of what fits in the dolce, suprisingly alot!!

2007_0311xmasfeb070795.jpg

Wow...you have the cutest things in your purse. I loove them!:heart:

ah keroppi, pekkle, and spottie dottie were my faves when I was little... then they stopped making them so I turned to chococat and cinnamoroll :smile: i can't keep up with the new characters though... they keep coming through in waves and then disappearing

whoa..spottie dottie is old school lol ..oh yeah i forgot about pekkle haha...how about tuxedo sam :biggrin: im not really a collector of the sanrio things but i just a have few things like pencil, pens..nothing major :P

what's funny is that they revamped spottie dottie... she walks now! they started making her new stuff a couple months or maybe a year or so ago but I think they stopped

Speaking of Hello Kitty and friends, I wonder if I should go through all my things and sell some stuff... I seriously have a bunchload of collectibles that are still brand new in moving boxes. Every time I'd go back home to Japan I'd go crazy because they sell things America doesn't get. Hmmm... *thinking*

The post has made me have a burning passion for a Caramella when before I had no interest. I like my HL makeup bag but sometimes the color (black) rubs off on stuff so I put these 2 plastic things i use to hold my little money notebooks and receipts between it and my wallet x_X. Now I am on a Caramella crusade! Funny thing is that there isn't one on this thread lol.

i havent seen spottie dottie in a long time :biggrin: though there are some other characters that caught my eye.. monkichi and monkichan?...they are both monkeys lol :lol:

There are a lot of old school characters... A lot most people have never heard of when I mention them... Hangyudon, The Vaudeville Duo, Kimi Kameleon, Minna No Tabo, Kobuta No Pippo, Zashikibuta, Cheery Chums, and so on... Having spent my first seven years in Japan and then moving to America, I've seen soooo many things come and go. And Japan discontinues their characters about three years before America, so every time I'd go back to Japan I'd be like, "WHAT? They're gonna discontinue ____???" I freaked when I found out about Pochacco. And then everyone else freaked when I told them about it. *lol*

YUP. *lol* I feel very fortunately to have been raised in Japan... I loooooved when we'd visit my obaachan (grandma) and we'd walk to the Hachioji nishi train station and go to the Green Green store to buy Sanrio stuff... I also have a whole bunch of notebooks I never used (but I wouldn't be able to sell them because I wrote my name in the back of them when I got them).

Okay, all my Sanrio stuff is split between my place and my parents... I can't rummage in the closet because my bf is sleeping now, but the box in the pantry has...

- Hello Kitty pink fan/kimono keychain that was only sold in Japan

- Hello Kitty fairy cell phone charm from Sanrio Puroland in Japan

- Marron Cream eraser set

- Keroppi sandal shaped eraser set

- GimmeFive soccer ball/baseball eraser set

- Tuxedo Sam eraser set

- Pochacco eraser set

- Batz Maru plastic paperclips and tin set

- Pochacco "futuristic/robot looking" metal pin

- My Melody metal pin

- Little Twin Stars bottle cap pin

- Pochacco bottle cap pin

- Hello Kitty reversible magnets

- Pochacco snowboarding sticker

- Chococat checkbook cover

- Playboy bunny zipper pull

These are the "small" items I'll be getting rid of/selling.

Attachments

• sell_lowres.jpg
    sell_lowres.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 190
ah keroppi, pekkle, and spottie dottie were my faves when I was little...

keroppi is my favourite too, after hello kitty herself :smile:
I have 2 tshirts of him, he's so cool.

I personally have only seen hello kitty dressed up as other animals but I'm sure they might have a chococat somewhere :confused1:

I have 12 figurines of hello kitty dressed up as animals, it's according to the chinese calander, so i've heard. I was born on the year of the pig :rolleyes: embarrassing.

kitty-dollHouse.jpg

2 of them have been kidnapped, but I will return them shortly. :smile: