Show off your twillies and tell how you use em

1. Hello Ivpiggy,

Your twilly flower is awesomely beautiful!!! I really wanna learn it but I'm stucked with step three n step four...=_=;
    Can you please explain these two steps a little bit more in details?!
    Do you need anything else (ie. the ring) to held the flower in shape or just the twilly would be enough?!

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!

2. Me and miss lindy waiting for the train with her brand new twilly!

image-1603698636.jpg

3. Ahhh summer twillies!

IMG_2860.jpg IMG_2836.jpg
  4. And I'm going to copy too!! Have you tried it yet?? I can't wait to see if I can handle this...I'm such a dufas with twillies!!

Mrs Rance, this is darling.....

5. This is beautiful picture of leather's suppleness and twilly. Dynamite combination!!

6. thank you! I was so thrilled to find a twilly in this colorway and with the belt design!

7. Sorry if you see this in the Evelyne thread, but I am so pleased with all of your inspiration! Here is my favorite twilly tie so far!

Sunshine family 009.JPG Sunshine family 011.JPG Sunshine family 033.JPG
  8. image-2515557446.png

My new Twillies :smile: Have a fun and safe summer everyone!

9. I love the twilly tied on your Evelyne! How did you do this? It's perfection! And the looks are beautiful together!

10. My new twillies + an Eiffel Tower key chain I got from my recent trip to Paris.

[​IMG]

11. :p

photo(30).JPG
  12. Sequences twillies, one of my favorite new designs!

I'm not that creative with my twilly use and only use them for bag handles...

Pale Pink on Graphite
    [​IMG]

Orange on Capucine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Gorgeous! Does anyone know if this is the "coaching" twilly?

14. ^
    Yes, that is the "Coaching" Twilly.

15. carlinha - Love the Sequences! I have a soft spot for twillys with neat orderly stripes and borders. Managed to score a pair and they are on its way :smile: