*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

They fit, but the front toe area seems so tight and I'm going to break the shoe! Think my toes curl up- that's a sign they're small right!?
It's just I'm always used to shoes being big on my tiny feet when I can't find my right size...buying shoes online is scary full stop! 😩

The Pigalles will stretch out quickly, I know since I own several pair. I had same "tightness" in my black-patent Love Me 120's, then they stretched out..perfect fit now.

Make sure they will eventually have a comfortable fit..otherwise return them!

"The best shoe is the one that is worn the most often"

there is nothing WORSE than an ill-fitting shoe (too tight), Pigalles earn their worth (pricey shoes) by being worn OFTEN. That's the ONLY WAY I can rationalize the outrageous price-point ($600 USD), I practically wear them EVERY DAY.

The Pigalles will stretch out quickly, I know since I own several pair. I had same "tightness" in my black-patent Love Me 120's, then they stretched out..perfect fit now.

Make sure they will eventually have a comfortable fit..otherwise return them!

"The best shoe is the one that is worn the most often"

there is nothing WORSE than an ill-fitting shoe (too tight), Pigalles earn their worth (pricey shoes) by being worn OFTEN. That's the ONLY WAY I can rationalize the outrageous price-point ($600 USD), I practically wear them EVERY DAY.

This is a little reassuring!
I mean they fit great just knowing the fact my feet won't slip out but my toes! As long as they give out a little I think they'll be comfortable!

Thanks!! Ill think about them a little more :/

have to wait till they arrive :sad: also Carson was not in today so she said she also has to speak to him to see if they will be available for me to buy... not sure what that means?!? :sad:(
i really hope it works out!!

if not, do you think they will do a custom order for un bouts?

Whiteroses12, where do you live? The US boutiques are not allowed to ship exotics overseas.

The Un Bout is not on the special order list so you will not be able to place a custom order.

Whiteroses12, where do you live? The US boutiques are not allowed to ship exotics overseas.

The Un Bout is not on the special order list so you will not be able to place a custom order.
hi Sakura,

thank you :smile:

yes i know they cannot ship overseas.. so a family member is going to get them for me and then will give them to me next month when they visit.

For some reason, I have the hardest time paying too much for flats, even though I wear them far, far more often than I do heels. When these popped up at a local consignment store (which is almost unheard of in my town...our best department store is probably belk)it was the perfect opportunity to snag my first pair of Louboutin flats. They're a size 39, which is about a whole size up for me, but actually fit almost perfectly. I love the color too, and im looking forward to being able to wear Louboutins to my very causal workplace without getting weird stares for wearing 5 inch heels :smile:

Attachments

• 1375722470545.jpg
    1375722470545.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 929
  • 1375722483285.jpg
    1375722483285.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 920
  • 1375722493241.jpg
    1375722493241.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 917
For some reason, I have the hardest time paying too much for flats, even though I wear them far, far more often than I do heels. When these popped up at a local consignment store (which is almost unheard of in my town...our best department store is probably belk)it was the perfect opportunity to snag my first pair of Louboutin flats. They're a size 39, which is about a whole size up for me, but actually fit almost perfectly. I love the color too, and im looking forward to being able to wear Louboutins to my very causal workplace without getting weird stares for wearing 5 inch heels :smile:

I feel the same way about flats. I have a tough time spending on them. It's a lovely color though

Stunning color meg, I can only imagine everything you can pair them with in your closet I'm thinking of a couple of DVF, first off, and I think there is a Cavalli too. And I'm sure much, much more!! Can't wait for the WWW shots!
Thanks Beagly, I have a lot that will go with these shoes.

They are so cute. Love the color. Great score.