Show off your Mulberry bags

Ohh i'm really glad to have this thread started - I love Mulberry bags!! I have an oak Blenheim and a choc mini-araline but unfortunately don't own a digital camera so no pics! Looking forwrd to seeing all of yours tho' - that Joni is stunning!

Ohh i'm really glad to have this thread started - I love Mulberry bags!! I have an oak Blenheim and a choc mini-araline but unfortunately don't own a digital camera so no pics! Looking forwrd to seeing all of yours tho' - that Joni is stunning!
I have the oak Blenheim too :yes: Amongst several others i think i am addicted to Mulberry . I'm going shopping tomorrow i want at least 2 more Mulberry so when i get them i'll post them ;)

Really stunning :yes: thankyou for sharing. Are you thinking of adding any further Mulberrys to your collection?

Thanks!

I had a Roxanne in Oak Darwin, but I sold it. It just wasn't comfy on my shoulder, and at the time, I didn't want a satchel.

I'm really not sure if I will buy anymore...I haven't seen one that suits my fancy lately. :smile: