Show off your designer sunglasses!

1. I've been itching to get my first pair of designer sunglasses but I'm having such a difficult time choosing:sweatdrop: , I would love to see what sunglasses you guys have in your collection.Pics are always nice:supacool:

2. These are my Chloe and Chanel sunglasses.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Chanel 5097:

[​IMG]

4. Here are my Gucci ones.

me 4.24.07.JPG
  5. great thread. can't wait to see more- more modelling, please!

6. I Love the Chloe glasses!

7. This is my favorite by Dolce & Gabanna, my blinged out sunnies!

Dolce & Gabanna 1.jpg Dolce & Gabanna 2.jpg
  8. My Chanels:

[​IMG]

9. I also have a couple of pairs of Guccis that aren't pictured (the horsebit ones everyone has by now) and the white Coach Samantha sunglasses from last year. I also borrow the LV honey glitter Obsession's I got my mom for Christmas last year. Here are my Chanels though:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the LVs
    [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

These are my first pair of Chanel sunnies. I just got them today in the mail. I always pick the most expensive things (without knowing the price first).

11. I just found this site a few days ago so if I'm not posting this correct please excuse me (in training)

So far this year I've bought the Chanel & Gucci one's below.

Last year we were in Maui and I bought the Versace and Salvatore Ferragamo's. And I picked up another pair of Gucci's....

And last but not least my 1st pair of Chanel's that I"m giving to my 7yr old daughter....they will fit her perfectly.

Not sure what is next on my list?

tn_sunglasses2007.jpg tn_sunglassess2006.jpg tn_1chanel.jpg
  12. Ok ...I will not post pics of all my other D&G and Gucci, and Dior...I LOVE LOVE sunglasses and am obsessed but I think I have found the pair to END IT ALL (at least until 2008!) and I recommend these to anyyyyone and everyone I get compliments everytime I wear them and theyre simply gorgeous...Dior Glossy 1s!!!:heart:

tpf glossys.jpg tpf glossys2.jpg
  13. I am addicted to sunglasses!!!
    I just got the Chanels, but my DG are the ones I always wear. I have not had much luck with the Dior in the past, but have not tried the new bigger styles yet. I love the Chanel fit and the DG fit. The Gucci is also very comfortable. They are also very sturdy. I did have a pair of rimless DG that lost a screw and I need to repair them. I think next I will get a pair of Juicy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. I have several pairs, but my new favorites are, Tom Ford Jennifer
    [​IMG]
    and my old time favorites are Chanel 5076, these are the strongest sunglasses ever.
    [​IMG]