Show Off Your Burberry Collection

Thank you,kittykat626... I am really in love with this bag and size is OK for me because I am petite lady. Navy blue color fits most of my clothes and accessories..HW is gold also what I love more than silver..

My first Burberry, bought it online a couple of days ago via Burberry site. It was on sale and I wanted a spring bag. It's the small Canterbury in Rose pink.
Was impressed and pleased with their packaging, I had read some bad posts about that and I really didn't want my bag to get to me in anything less than perfect condition.
Wow, what a beauty! I personally think this is the best colour out them all

Checked the order, it is referred as rose pink. I like it in grey as well :smile:
No, the colour of your bag is so much better! I may wait till sale and get the bowling bag of a similar pink. Now I have checked and they call it antique rose. Such a stunner! I do find burberry more affordable then chanel and dior, and frankly I am in love with this brand.

No, the colour of your bag is so much better! I may wait till sale and get the bowling bag of a similar pink. Now I have checked and they call it antique rose. Such a stunner! I do find burberry more affordable then chanel and dior, and frankly I am in love with this brand.

Well, I only have this one Burberry so I am not very familiar with the brand but the fact that it's so much more affordable than brands such as Chanel makes it easier for me to not be afraid carrying it as an everyday bag. I also really appreciate the fact that they actually have sales!!!yoohoo!!More bags for us :graucho:
However, having only recently acquired my first Chanel I am afraid there is no comparison in how luscious the leather of Chanel feels..

Wear it in good health!!