Show Me Your Tan Playground!!!

I'm here...I'm here...I'm here!!! I was staying on Miami Beach for a few days!! :drinkup: I just read this thread and took a pic of our playground stuff but since my boyfriend is at the gym the photos aren't too good, sorry!

Fronts

DSCN0410.jpg

Backs

DSCN0414.jpg

I'm gonna post my bella bellas up close and personal :graucho: Simone drew a blob of a nana star on the back of my original one so I had to get a second one b/c I was mad! :nuts:

Jenny045.jpg

Jenny046.jpg

Jenny047.jpg

Jenny048.jpg

TokiliciousJenY - Your collection is drool-worthy!:drool:

Thanks Angelic! :love: It's only half mine!! The other half is my boyfriends. This is our favorite print so I think we have the most in it. He had to have the andiamo because Simone carries one. :rolleyes: My boyfriend :heart:'s that bag and it's got lattes on every single side of it and doubles on the bottom. I really think it's the best andiamo I have ever seen! :graucho:

OMG!! I can't believe this! It's official, I now like Tan Playground! :nogood: I knew it was growing on me a lil too much! :Push: How did this happen? Now what am I gonna do? I must get some immediately! :nuts:

Thanks everyone. I hope you're all happy! Another newbie falls victim to your evil plan! :P

yeah, JenY, that's one crazy collection! And that's really funny about getting a second bag because Simone messed up your first one! LOL!! :P I would've probably been annoyed too. Knowing me, I would've made him sign on the inside, just to make sure! :nuts:

vmasterz - That is one perfect little Mamma. So cute! You have lucky buddies. Can I be your buddy? :roflmfao:

Thanks everyone!! :love::love::love: We were obsessed w/pg for quite some time as you can see! :rolleyes: I cannot stand the nana star blob!! :Push: I actually haven't used the bag since he blobbed it! :lol:

thanks everyone :smile: I paid an arm, leg and kidney for them :lol: but they're worth it..too bad i didnt discover it when it came out.. ;) :lol:

Tokjen: haha I knew you would come out!! :smile: yay i :love: your goodies too! so since you mentioned that your bf owns half....does mr latte wear your pg bb too?? :lol: j/k!!