Show Me Your Nail Art!!

Necro, those are adorable!! I really like the one with the black base and also both in the second picture. And the ones on your nails look great!! (really pretty pearly base too). You are so creative and talented!! it's inspirational to see these... I need to try to do something more creative too! :biggrin: thanks for sharing!

these are GORGEOUS!!!

I especially like "I :heart: U", 3 hearts vertical on white, 2 hearts on black, white heart on sparkly red, & your current mani.

Some Valentine's Day themed nails I did on size #3 tips:

nart1.jpg
nart2.jpg

nart3.jpg

if anybody hasnt seen my welcome/whats up thread yet check it out if you want some background about me

but long story short my wife is a nail tech who started doing mine for me a few years ago......what started as short french tips has grown into nails about 1 1/4 and she recently got me hooked on nail art

she started just by jazzing up french tips a bit which i loved

51505770.jpg

then we did some glitter stuff........but then she knocked me out of the water when she started using swarovski crystals

this was from a few weeks back

these were taken 2 days ago

its a light purple with white flashes with a diagonal gold glitter and swarovski crystals

i tried to get some from different angels because the glitter and crystals was tough with the light

alot of glare in some.......so i tried to do what i could to best show them off

vz6.jpg

vz7.jpg

vz4l.jpg

as a guy i try and avoid reds and pinks but the next go round the wife talked me into a scarlet with black flashes and crystals

red5rn.jpg

then yesterday she did these for me

its a clear glitter with purple tips and white and gold flashes

13332891.jpg

86234220.jpg

26587321.jpg

scott_f, your wife does a great job with the nail art.
thanks

she is very good........she was the one who got me started when she talked me into a french pedicure a few years ago

im glad i listened to her.......but if it wasnt my wife that got me started i probably never would ever had my nails done at all.......let alone be what they are now

i love them and im so happy so i have to thank her for it