Nail Care

Show Me Your Nail Art!!

dearmissie Posted By dearmissie Posted Jul 11, 2008

1. Thanks ;)

Thanks. He's the biggest & youngest out of our 3 boys. He think mommy is all his & doesn't like to share. Here's a pic of all 3 just for fun. View attachment ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374380896.451192.jpg

2. Love your bee, how neat!

3. Thanks cubbiegirl

4. Awwwww! They're adorable! :smile:

5. Thanks.

6. For my current mani I made my own stickers/decals using a stamp, acrylic paint and gel topcoat. Don't know if I would recommend the process...I had to soak-off my first attempt as the stickers curled away from my nails and I could barely get them to adhere. This try was better, but the texture of the nail is still rather rough. It does look really cool, though. I made a gradient of SensatioNail "Blue Yonder" & "Bombshell Beauty" and topped it with Gelish "Champagne" (it's a lot more "tropical water turquoise green" irl). Then I added the stickers and 2 layers of topcoat.

Attached Files:

7. Wowwwwww... All you need is a bubbler sound in the background for your nail-aquarium!

Here's mine, the easy way (Incoco "Tribal" dry polish):

[​IMG]

8. GORGEOUS!!! I knew this was gonna be amazing, but it turned out even better than I expected! Just beautiful! :biggrin:

9. Wow....I love it.

10. Nail art for July

Attached Files:

11. All very nice! The first one is my favorite!!!

12. This is amazing! Great job!

13. I did a French manicure gradient. White on top and light pink on bottom.

Attached Files:

14. Here's a better picture.

Attached Files:

15. So precious!!

Very nice!