Show me your Kristin python Laila's!!

1. Thanks for the heads up on what to look for. The scales lifting scare me! I dont want the bag to look worn out quickly.

Thanks for the pic!! How are you liking her so far? She is gorgeous!!

2. I really love this bag. I like how it fits and stays on the shoulder. I can see where some girls worry about a little scale lifting, but I think that it's part of the character of the exotic. I get complements every time I wear it and it goes with everything. Not my everyday bag, I have too many to devote my time to only one. ( so I guess I'm not monogamous?? As far as bags go anyways!!)) Wouldn't give her up for anything :smile:

3. Thanks for the review :biggrin: Do the resin rings bother you? Are they sturdy?

I just want to make sure that I'm not disappointed in my UHG like I have been in the past. kwim?

4. I do know what you mean about disappointment after lusting for a particular bag. But I assure you, this was a HG for me too, and it's all I expected and more! I actually like the contrast of the resin rings, not too noticeable, just a classy touch. Good luck to you and your quest!!

5. :tup::tup:

6. Any more input???? :smile:

7. I have pics but won't be able to post until tomorrow.

8. I have other bags with resin rings and have had no problems with them.

9. Thanks BonBonz! So, overall you're happy with python Laila ?

:smile: