Coach

Show me your Kristin python Laila's!!

Shoebaglady Posted By Shoebaglady Posted Jun 16, 2012

1. Thanks for the heads up on what to look for. The scales lifting scare me! I dont want the bag to look worn out quickly.

Thanks for the pic!! How are you liking her so far? She is gorgeous!!

2. I really love this bag. I like how it fits and stays on the shoulder. I can see where some girls worry about a little scale lifting, but I think that it's part of the character of the exotic. I get complements every time I wear it and it goes with everything. Not my everyday bag, I have too many to devote my time to only one. ( so I guess I'm not monogamous?? As far as bags go anyways!!)) Wouldn't give her up for anything :smile:

3. Thanks for the review :biggrin: Do the resin rings bother you? Are they sturdy?

I just want to make sure that I'm not disappointed in my UHG like I have been in the past. kwim?

4. I do know what you mean about disappointment after lusting for a particular bag. But I assure you, this was a HG for me too, and it's all I expected and more! I actually like the contrast of the resin rings, not too noticeable, just a classy touch. Good luck to you and your quest!!

5. :tup::tup:

6. Any more input???? :smile:

7. I have pics but won't be able to post until tomorrow.

8. I have other bags with resin rings and have had no problems with them.

9. Thanks BonBonz! So, overall you're happy with python Laila ?

:smile: