Show me your Kelly Dogs

1. lovin' all the kds.

2. Hermes bracelets are very addictive:p
    These are my two Kelly dogs palladium rubis swift and gold peluse croc.
    I get compliments whenever I wear them:cool:

h2.jpg
  3. ^^ Lovely!

4. gorgeous:smile:

5. I'm in Washington, DC. I don't really have a SA since my Hermes purchases have been when I'm traveling overseas or up to NYC. I just called up the store in Beverly Hills and placed a phone order. The SA told me you can phone order up to $1,500 and have it shipped as long as the billing and shipping address match.

6. Those are great, I especially love the croc!

7. I was obsessed with CDCs for a while until I got one. But then I realized it was overloaded with hardware for me to feel comfortable wearing it out. Who knows, I might like it one day but for now, I love the Kelly Dog. Here's mine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Thanks to a fabulous tPfer (:hugs: grella), I was able to "replace" my stolen matte alligator KD in pelouse with an equally as fantastic matte alligator vert anis KD!

[​IMG]

9. beauuuuuutiful :yahoo::woohoo:

10. Gorgeous goodies Birkingal! Love your dress!

Stunning KD lala, sorry about the theft.

11. Okay, now that I am reading my message this morning, I remember why one should not drink wine and type..... What I was trying to say was -

Thanks to a fabulous tPfer (:hugs: DIERA), I was able to "replace" my stolen matte alligator KD in pelouse with an equally as fantastic matte alligator vert anis KD! (grella - I'll keep an eye out for you too!)

:noggin::noggin:

12. sharing my kd Amethyst......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Wow, what a gorgeous Kelly Dogs in this thread, love all of them :nuts:!

This is my newest Kelly Dog in Iris, together with this new season Magic Kelly scarf in purple :biggrin::

[​IMG]

MK & KD.jpg
  14. Love the color. Great pairing!

15. ^^ Thank you so much :biggrin:!