Show Me Your Bbags - With your Favorite Shoes Club!!!

Ooh, this is too fun...I :heart: shoes...I am actually the queen of cheap fun shoes (that's how I save $ for my bags!) Here's a couple of my favorites...the boots are some no name brand from Burlington Coat Factory (an excellent source of funky cheap shoes), and the platforms are Nine West

Attachments

• boots.JPG
    boots.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 240
  • shoes.JPG
    shoes.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 239
HMWE: Those dolce slides are GORGEOUS! :drool:

And everything goes with black :nuts:

Black City with Christian Louboutin suede boots:

IMG_5478.jpg

Black City with Dolce & Gabbana Slides:

IMG_5249.jpg

Grenat Work & Christian Louboutin Lastic booties:

IMG_5482.jpg

BLACK 05 CITY:

1st shot are the shoes I plan to wear and already do wear with my black city. You can basically wear ANYTHING with a black bag though :okay: I could have gone on and on adding shoes and boots but you get the picture :yes: note. I love the charcoal heeled brogues with them alot.

GIANT SANDSTONE WORK:

Pic with my Chloes (love the overall caramel/beige look esp in the Fall with dark wool tights. I like wearing the 3 buckle Chloes under skinny jeans). Other shot is the SS with black (for Fall/Winter so the SS colour will really stand out against dark clothing and footwear) and lastly how I wear it now with flat gold thong style ornamented sandals. I like the colour combo of gold when carrying SStone.

Attachments

• DSC04605.jpg
    DSC04605.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC04601.jpg
    DSC04601.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 296
  • DSC04600.jpg
    DSC04600.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 323
  • DSC04594.jpg
    DSC04594.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 327
VERT GAZON GIANT DAY:

One side shown with black vintage style boots (for Fall/Winter) and with my gold sandals which is how I wear it now.

Second pic is how I will also carry it in the Fall and on cool days with my beat up vintage boots over jeans. I look forward to wearing the Vert with chocolate brown boots and coats too.:graucho:

Attachments

• DSC04616.jpg
    DSC04616.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC04623.jpg
    DSC04623.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 166
Karen, you and hmwe are killing me with your shoes.......that's it, I've got to have some Chloes! They are so cool! I can just see myself chasing after my 3 boys in those platforms.........I'll probably break an ankle!

Karen, you and hmwe are killing me with your shoes.......that's it, I've got to have some Chloes! They are so cool! I can just see myself chasing after my 3 boys in those platforms.........I'll probably break an ankle!

You probably could chase them too. They are extremely comfortable and you can wear them all day with no problems :tup: