Show Me Your Bbags - With your Favorite Shoes Club!!!

Well, being that I am 5 10" I have huge feet and envy all of you girls who can buy shoes anywhere. :crybaby:I guess its a good thing that I can't because I would be in even more trouble than I am now. :sweatdrop: Anyway, my green shoes are my favorite and I find that they match all of my bags perfectly!!! I think the turned up toe adds that special little OOMPH!! :graucho: to my outfits!! :roflmfao:

Attachments

• leprechaun%20shoes.jpg
    leprechaun%20shoes.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 284
  • My Bbag Family 036.jpg
    My Bbag Family 036.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 483
LG I see the pictures now!! Thanks for putting them one under the other.

Glimmer - I have no idea what you just said. I'll have to rope in the boyf. I'm sooo crap at anything computer related. :confused1:

Well, being that I am 5 10" I have huge feet and envy all of you girls who can buy shoes anywhere. :crybaby:I guess its a good thing that I can't because I would be in even more trouble than I am now. :sweatdrop: Anyway, my green shoes are my favorite and I find that they match all of my bags perfectly!!! I think the turned up toe adds that special little OOMPH!! :graucho: to my outfits!! :roflmfao:

Oh my! those are some funky shoes! I hope they come in my size too!

OK, now those are HOT!
I need those and a new Magenta bag :yahoo:

I HATE YOU ALL!!!:drool::yahoo:

This is the best thread EVER!!!

Now, I will get NO work done, my kids will know, for certain, I'm about to HAVE to put them up for adoption...and...

Now I'm going to have to start buying cute shoes!!

Doesn't anyone here wear Birkenstocks with their BBags (no, I'm NOT kidding!!!)

Okay, gonna go buy shoes...will be back later....pant, pant, pant.....

Here is favorite combo :P

IMG_2918.JPG

I MUST HAVE THESE SHOES!!!:heart::heart: I am squinting and I cant make out who makes them??

cracker, the brown combo above is SO vintage chic!!! I want! Too cute.:love:

polos - oh no, you gave me a link to a pair of heels that are hot & match our Aqua. Ack! This thread IS bad. :graucho: