Show me your Adios Star Zucca

1. Please :yes: I am trying to decide if I should order one or not.

Thank you!!!:roflmfao:
  2. I didn't think I would like this print, but I think I got lucky finding this one at $83.
    IMG_3716.JPG IMG_3717.JPG
  3. $83?!?!?! wow, where did u find that? i love ur zucca the print placement on the front is great

here's mine:
  4. thanks...yours is great, too! i got it at macy's when they were 25% off and i thought about returning it. then i got a price adjustment a week later for an extra 40% off. it came out to about $83...needless to say, it's definitely mine now! :biggrin:
  5. wow thats a steal! my sis got an AS ciao ciao with the 25% then 40% off too :biggrin:

i wish mine had a rainbow!
  6. Cool! I was holding out for a great sale and a Cloudia on it, then I found this one. I'm becoming more and more convinced that the bags find you, not the other way around. :nuts:
  7. love the back on yours pixie_dust :smile:
  8. THANKS i was so lucky to get it at the outlet..i made the girls open like 10 unopened AS zuccas.. and then i saw it i was like OK thats perfect!
  9. Here's mine ($83 also!)

10. OMG - awesome deal ! I'd love the print at that price too. :graucho:
  11. @AliciaAA: the front of your bag is literally identical to mine! haha awesome
  12. Mine was retail $200 with tax but I :heart::heart::heart: it!

13. I :love: yours too!! hahaha!!
  14. thats the best cluster out of the whole print imo. the latte and cactus characters :biggrin: