Show me yer tags!

FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
:graucho: I'd love to see your heatstamped luggage tag, as I'm ordering a large luggage tag for a friend and will get it heatstamped with her 3 letter nickname as a surprise. Because I live a bazillion kilometres from the store I can't go in and actually see examples and choose what I want, so I really need to see how others have had their tags stamped so that I can order what I want done and it can be ready to surprise her with when we visit the store.

If you could post a pic of the heatstamping on your large luggage tag and tell me please if you had large/medium/small letters it would really help me make a decision. I'm deciding between having 3 large vertical letters or having horizontal letters in a smaller size. Because it's a short version of her name rather than initials I'm thinking perhaps the horizontal letters would look better, but I need to work out what letter size would look best for 3 letters across the tag.

Any photos or info/opinions would be muchly appreciated! I really want to make this a lovely surprise for her, and of course want the heatstamping to look as awesome as possible! :flowers:

Shoot, forgot all about that goldfield! :Push:

Thanks, John. I've been through the pics and have decided on one large initial on the front side, and her 3-letter name horizontally across the back with no full stops. Would a medium size fit across the back nicely do you think? Small might be too small but I don't want them looking cramped, either. :shrug: