Show me the bbags! $$$ to spend, can't get no satisfaction!

1. Hey kiddos! I have a problem! I've been bitten by the bbag bug! But how should I go about getting someone to help me spend my $$$?
    How long should I wait to hear back from SA's? I know I am being impatient, 'cause I NEED some bags! :yes:Spoke with SA at NM 2 days ago searching for a couple bags, still haven't heard from her. Emailed AR 2 days ago re: City colors, still haven't heard back. Left message with SA at BalNY this morning (spoke with her briefly when I asked to be put on cancellation list).
    :wtf: I'm not talking about buying Beanie Babies here! Do they or do they not want to sell some bags?
    Should I call BalNY and just talk to whoever answers the phone? Are some SA's better than others? Is it better once they get to know a new customer?
    I'm dieing here! Any suggestions? TIA! :heart:
  2. That's surprising that you haven't gotten a reply from AR yet. I've always had very prompt responses. You could try Barneys, Saks, or Neimans - I've gotten a bag by phone from each of them. For NM, Lisa at the Michigan store is very good. Liza at Barneys Dallas is my personal favorite (tell her Kimberly sent you if you call there). I think she's not in till tomorrow or Friday because she just went back to school, but she is super-nice if you can wait a day or two.
  3. I am amazed at how many SA just don't call you back. I had a SA from Barney's checking to see if you she had a bag for me the other day and said she was going to check in the back and call me back in 5 minutes. She never called. I think they don't have what you want so they don't bother to even call you.

AR takes a while to respond to emails. I usually just call since I have free long distance.

I can't really recommend anyone at BNY. I have had good and bad experiences with a few of them.
  4. There's a really great SA at the Nordstrom in Sacramento--Sarah--who responds quickly. They're stock is limited, so it might not be ideal, but she's helpful.

Have you tried Barney's? The SAs aren't that knowledgable, but they're responsive.
  5. i like kim at balenciaga NY, leo at Barneys ny (madison), and camellia at balenciaga paris (she's absolutely wonderful and speaks english well!). as mentioned previously, lisa hamlin is also very helpful!

good luck. let us know what you decide on!
  6. AR is running behind on answering their emails. Expect to get an answer from them in 2 days time. What colors are you interested in? Maybe if you ask the ladies here for the exact color you're looking for, they can help you search for it.
  7. Adrienne at Barney's Dallas is wonderful. She always returns my calls may want to give her a try if Barney's has the bag you're looking for.
  8. kimberf, Allisonfaye, ahertz, pluiee, wantmore, & cracker - thanks a million for your help!
    Of course after my whining spell, the BalNY SA called me with a Magenta City, :yes::heart:and later I rec'd an email from RA. So it isn't as bad as I thought earlier!
    But, if anyone happens to find a Violet City RH, or any of the medium size bags in Violet RH, I would love to have that. Also wanting something in Aquamarine, and maybe Plomb.
    Thanks again! You guys are great!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
  9. i think barneys had some regular HW violet cities.. good luck!
  10. Thanks pluiee! Do you know which barneys? tia :heart:
  11. try Barneys in Boston......
  12. thanks sweetie!:heart:
  13. How frustrating! Sounds like you are a true bbag-fiend! Someone get this poor girl a hit now! lol ;)
  14. Barneys Boston says violet is sold out company-wide. That store will be getting another order (2 bags!!!!), but both will have SGH, AND there is a long waiting list. :crybaby:
  15. I've been swapping e-mails with Liza at Barneys Dallas (my aforementioned favorite) to find out what City and Step colors they have/will be getting. I'll let you know if I hear of any of the ones you're after. She's definitely in today if you do want to give her a call. I find her super-helpful - she's even given me her home e-mail so I can reach her on the days she's off for school!