Shout Out To Shopmom...she Hits 10,000 Posts!

1. We love you S'Mom!
    Congratulations on the 10,000 post milestone! You have brought us alot of great moments in the Hermes subforum.
    Here's to more fun and laughs!!!:drinkup:
  2. You are the best D! We all love you, and of course, Muffin!!! We can't wait to see what trouble you and your now 2 kitties get into next! :p:roflmfao:

Here's to 10,000 more adventures with S'mom!!!! :heart:

3. :tup::yahoo::wlae: WOOHOO SHOPMOM (& Muffin)!!!:wlae::yahoo::tup:

TPF just wouldn't be the same without you!​
  4. oh wow! 10k posts??!!! if only you got paid! at $1/post, that would be enough for a birkin/kelly + a bearn + a couple more scarves.....and treats galore for muffin! congrats s'mom!
  5. :yahoo::yahoo:YAY Shopmom!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

You have brought such joy to the PF and the H sub-forum!! :yes:

6. I agree PBC!!!:roflmfao:
  7. 10,000 post of fun! congrats and I can't wait to be where you are! some hard work and alot of fun.

woohoo congrats.

now...lets get ya to 20,000....
  8. Congrats S'mom and Muffin!

I am looking forward to reading your next 10.000 posts and sharing your next shopping conquests with you!
  9. congrats!
  10. Love you S'mom!!!! Congrats! :yahoo::heart::yahoo:
  11. Ok, now you have 10,000. Now get a life! Treat the DH and DD to a real homemade hot meal!

LOL! Congrats!
  12. We love you, S'Mom!! Thanks for sharing your journey--looking forward to many more adventures and amazing bags! :flowers:
  13. Thanks for sharing your humor, knowledge and fun with 10,000 posts on the forum.
    Here's a toast to YOU!!!!
  14. Congrats on hitting your 10,000th post, D!! Here's to 10,000 more! :drinkup: (olives included)
  15. YAY !!! :yahoo:

I have enjoyed reading you posts and have learned so much from you....
    Looking forward to more posts.. especially posts about Muffin....