Shout Out To Shopmom...she Hits 10,000 Posts!

1. We love you S'Mom!
    :heart:
    Congratulations on the 10,000 post milestone! You have brought us alot of great moments in the Hermes subforum.
    :nuts:
    Here's to more fun and laughs!!!:drinkup:

2. You are the best D! We all love you, and of course, Muffin!!! We can't wait to see what trouble you and your now 2 kitties get into next! :p:roflmfao:

Here's to 10,000 more adventures with S'mom!!!! :heart:

:drinkup::party::party::tender:

3. :tup::yahoo::wlae: WOOHOO SHOPMOM (& Muffin)!!!:wlae::yahoo::tup:

TPF just wouldn't be the same without you!​

4. oh wow! 10k posts??!!! if only you got paid! at $1/post, that would be enough for a birkin/kelly + a bearn + a couple more scarves.....and treats galore for muffin! congrats s'mom!

5. :yahoo::yahoo:YAY Shopmom!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

You have brought such joy to the PF and the H sub-forum!! :yes:

6. I agree PBC!!!:roflmfao:

7. 10,000 post of fun! congrats and I can't wait to be where you are! some hard work and alot of fun.

woohoo congrats.

now...lets get ya to 20,000....

8. Congrats S'mom and Muffin!

I am looking forward to reading your next 10.000 posts and sharing your next shopping conquests with you!

9. congrats!

10. Love you S'mom!!!! Congrats! :yahoo::heart::yahoo:

11. Ok, now you have 10,000. Now get a life! Treat the DH and DD to a real homemade hot meal!

LOL! Congrats!

12. We love you, S'Mom!! Thanks for sharing your journey--looking forward to many more adventures and amazing bags! :flowers:

13. Thanks for sharing your humor, knowledge and fun with 10,000 posts on the forum.
    Here's a toast to YOU!!!!

14. Congrats on hitting your 10,000th post, D!! Here's to 10,000 more! :drinkup: (olives included)

15. YAY !!! :yahoo:
    CONGRATS SHOPMOM AND MUFFIN

I have enjoyed reading you posts and have learned so much from you....
    Looking forward to more posts.. especially posts about Muffin....