Shoulder strap on First...leave it on or take it off????

1. Hello.

I am new to the First/Classique style Bbag. I am trying to decide if I should leave the shoulder strap on or take it off. I don't think I would carry it using the shoulder strap because it's quite a small bag, but I would hate for people to think it was a fake because there was no shoulder strap attached.

So, what do you do? On or off?:smile:

2. I keep the strap on mines...
    I don't really use it but it can be very practical when I'm shopping (and buy a lot...) to carry the bag on my shoulder to keep my hands free ;)

3. I find that the first sits on my shoulder better than the city. It's more comfortable for me. Maybe because I have alot more stuff in my city.

4. I took off the pad on the shoulder strap on all three of my firsts. It can comeoff without tearing, stretching or damaging it. Your just left with the thin shoulder strap which stays on my shoulder better. I rarely use it because one handle usually will fit over my shoulder for a brief time. If I'm shopping and need my hands free I'll use the shoulder strap. without that extra piece it stays better.

this is the first mind you

5. it depends ... I like to use my first when I go shopping and I leave the strap ON ... but if I use it for "going out" I like the strap OFF as it looks a little less casual

6. I never use mine but I leave it on

7. i leave it on...you'll never know when you need it so you can be hands-free!

8. I took mine off as soon as I purchased my first and I've never used it. I don't think there is anything wrong with taking it off. In my opinion, that will not cause people to think it's a fake.

9. Leave it on~ I like the look even if you don't use it.

10. I leave mine on. It's so convenient when I'm tired of holding it and I love the look of it.

11. I leave mine on... I like how it looks and I also am CONSTANTLY switching it from shoulder to hand to elbow throughout the day.

12. Many thanks for all of your replies...

I shall leave it on!:smile:

Now if it would just stop raining so I can carry it....

13. i put it on all the time :yes:

14. I never use the shoulder strap, but I keep it on because I like the look.

15. Leave it on Siri - looks much better

Take a chance out with the rain!

I always carry a HN carried inside all my bags and should it rain when I am out and about I pop it out and put the bag in it!