Shoulder strap extender

1. ...does anyone have this for their accessories pochettes, and is it worth it?

Anyone know what the current price is, or what the "official" name is? I don't believe it's on eLuxury. I found something called a "bolt key ring" on, which I suspect is it.
  2. I've got the keyring which is as well an extender and that looks nice with a pa but it's not hugely extended tha.
  3. I asked for a pochette extender, and got one. Cant remember the price, but expensive for what it is, either €65 or €85, and that was a few years ago. I'm not at home at the mo, so can't measure, but I'm pretty sure it's about 3 inches long. I got it for my MC pochette, but it doesn't make a huge amount of difference.

Couldn't see the "bolt key ring" on Where about is it (what section) and I'll have a look, see if I can find a price?

4. On the US site catalogue, it's listed under Women > Scarves and Accessories > Others > the fifth item down.
  5. Yep, found it and that's certainly what they call the "extender" over here!! :0)

Unfortunately, it isn't on the French or UK site, so can't guesstimate a price for you. I'm pretty sure I'll still have my receipt at home for my one, so I'll have a look this evening.

Mind you, looks like they have the extender with the vachetta panda on it for €100 (VPN Panda key holder) (on the French and UK Sites, I guess you could ask for it) which isn't too much more, and that panda is a sweetie....

Good luck!

6. Thanks for your help! It gives me an idea. If anyone has the USD price, or even better the CAD price, it would help as well.

I have another related question. I know the extender can be used for all the different pochettes, since they all have a detachable strap.

Do most people use the golden key ring extender with epi pochettes as well? Or do they use the epi "z" extender?
  7. I believe it was 125$ CAD. You can certainly do better than that on eBay !
  8. I got mine about a year or two ago. Sorry I don't exactly remember how long ago but I paid $110 usd for it. It is indeed the bolt key ring, it also goes by some French name.
  9. WOW! I guess the price just keeps going up!When I bought mine a few years(2002, i think) ago it was only $90! :amazed: I think it's worth it. Now I can wear my black epi pochette comfortably!
  10. in New Zealand, its worth about $185 from the LV store

11. :cry: OMG :cry: that one is perfect!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: and what a bargain!

$185 new zealand = $124 usa dollars
  12. Yup, and the stains came out really easily with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser !

Don't worry, I'll be on the lookout for one for my Purseforum homie ! :lol:
  13. I've been wanting one of those, too. Do they have them in the stores in the US?
  14. Are you talking about this one:
    I use mine all the time!!!