shoulder bags for short people?

that's cute but reminds me of a makeup bag. lol I think I may go with my first choice......the tikal gm :smile:

The standard choice would be a Sologne. It is definitely a shoulderbag and not large. Yet I does have enough room for a zippy, as well as an agenda and your cell phone, maybe a few other items. I love my MC Sologne.
Lastly, try the Speedy 25 and add a shoulder strap.:smile:

A Coussin might also be a good choice for you.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that cute bag. I had one but I hated opening and shutting the zipper all the time. It is one of the cutest LV's and isn't big. Sits comfortably on your shoulder and not heavy. (I'm 5'3" also.) I tried the papillon 30 and it never stayed on my shoulder.;)

i use my popincourt haut as an everyday bag... it's more of a medium sized bag, plus the straps are adjustable. i had a BH, but sold it... i kinda miss it now, but it was too big for me to use every day. i may get it again sometime in the future, especially since the price decreased.

i like the tikal, but i think the GM is kinda big/bulky...

The standard choice would be a Sologne. It is definitely a shoulderbag and not large. Yet I does have enough room for a zippy, as well as an agenda and your cell phone, maybe a few other items. I love my MC Sologne.
Lastly, try the Speedy 25 and add a shoulder strap.:smile:

The Sologne is a cute bag, but I think the unbuckling and buckling to open the bag would drive me nuts :cursing::smile:

The Sologne is a cute bag, but I think the unbuckling and buckling to open the bag would drive me nuts :cursing::smile:

I know what you mean. I don't buckle and unbuckle when I'm shopping. (that is --buying) The clasp is heavy enough to stay down so I just leave it flipped over, but not buckled. I like the stylish-ness of it. But you've had some great ideas here so you need to try them on in the boutique to see what looks "like you"!;)

:yes: I agree. I'm about 5'3'' and 105 lbs, and I really want to get a Petit Bucket for my next bag. I tried it on, and the proportion is perfect. I think the Petit Bucket looks good on "vertically challenged" ladies :P
Another good bag. My only complaint about the bucket is that if it falls over (like in the car or under the plane seat), then the stuff falls out. Very classy for we vertically challenged ladies.:rolleyes: What about the cerises bucket?:yes: I've always envied women that can carry
really BIG bags because I look ridiculous with them on my arm or shoulder!:shrugs:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that cute bag. I had one but I hated opening and shutting the zipper all the time. It is one of the cutest LV's and isn't big. Sits comfortably on your shoulder and not heavy. (I'm 5'3" also.) I tried the papillon 30 and it never stayed on my shoulder.;)

The Coussin is cute, but the zippers would drive me nuts :Push:

It's already on the vuitton site and there's a thread in here for the hampstead vs. BH with comparison photos.

Seems like we have the same problem. I'm 5'0'' looking for a shoulder bag preferably with a zip on it so I'm down to the ravello GM, illovo MM, hampstead PM/MM and the PH. You might like to check them out.

If you've already got the Koala wallet--I would go for the Damier. The Ravello GM is beautiful. I'm very happy with it. It's completely different from the Hampstead, which is more of a tote. If you want the Ravello GM, I'd get it before they have another price increase!