Shoulder bag that actually stays on your shoulder?

I have trouble keeping a lot of bags on my shoulder to. I've found that single strap bags are much better for me. I have to stay away from totes and bags like Maggie with their double straps.
Good luck.

cozyc said:
My glam tote won't stay on my shoulder at all :sad: it is new. Do you know if it will it stay on my shoulder better when it breaks in some?

I tuck the outside strap under the other... Yes once they soften they will..

posted from my iPhone!!!

Bag Fetish said:
I tuck the outside strap under the other... Yes once they soften they will..

posted from my iPhone!!!

Ok thanks. I can snip the tags then :biggrin: I was unsure before and just kept carrying her around the house because of the straps.

Ok thanks. I can snip the tags then :biggrin: I was unsure before and just kept carrying her around the house because of the straps.

which style do you have? I have the dove and legacy stripe, my handles are fine and fit on my shoulder so perfectly. Maybe you have petite shoulders? But yes it gets much more relaxed and easier to wear with time.

I have very small shoulders so I have a lot of trouble with straps. Most single strap bags will work, double straps are usually a no-go for me with a few exceptions. The bags that best stay on my shoulder:

Single strap:
Ashlyn Hobo
Old style Kristin Hobo
Katarina
Poppy Jazzy

Double strap:
Glam Tote
Audrey Tote
MSB

Abigail is horrible for me personally, it won't even stay on for more than a couple seconds.

For double strap bags, make sure to cross the outside strap over or under the inside one, that helps a lot. Also, it helps if I don't keep the bag directly under my arm, I push it towards my back a bit. It helps keep the strap(s) farther up on my shoulder so they stay put.

I have very small shoulders so I have a lot of trouble with straps. Most single strap bags will work, double straps are usually a no-go for me with a few exceptions. The bags that best stay on my shoulder:

Single strap:
Ashlyn Hobo
Old style Kristin Hobo
Katarina
Poppy Jazzy

Double strap:
Glam Tote
Audrey Tote
MSB

Abigail is horrible for me personally, it won't even stay on for more than a couple seconds.

For double strap bags, make sure to cross the outside strap over or under the inside one, that helps a lot. Also, it helps if I don't keep the bag directly under my arm, I push it towards my back a bit. It helps keep the strap(s) farther up on my shoulder so they stay put.

I love your style!! I saw your mod shot of your patent wine ashlyn hobo, and now I have mine on the way :smile: