Shoulder Bag Question

1. I went the other day to try on the Batnignolles Horizontal and felt like the straps were short. I have long arms and was wearing a bulky coat and scarf. The SA was being impatient so I did not really try to make it fit. The only other shoulder bag I have is the MM Looping and that fits fine. Just wondering if the BH straps are short or if I just needed to take off my coat?

Thanks

2. the Batignolles Horizontal fits on my shoulder very comfortably with my coat on, so it should fit you just fine too

3. I beleave they are 10 inches. They are even a bit long for me

4. mine fits fine with my coat and even a sweater and i am not a thin girl.

5. It should be fine - I'm not thin either and it fit me with a coat. I hate it when SAs are like that!

6. I figured the coat, sweather, scarf and another purse may have affected the feel. I will try again.

7. Are the batignolles horizental straps the same length as the vertical? I ask because I wore this bag to the grocery store today and yes, it does fit comfortably, but one of the two straps would fall down occasionally and drive me nuts. I wonder if a bag with a touch longer strap would be better for me.

8. If you don't like BH, try Petit Noe since strap is adjustable or the Tulum GM which is also adjustable. I have the BH and the Petit Noe. The BH fits fine on me even with a coat. I'm 5'3". Good luck!