Shoulder bag poll!

What's your favorite shoulder bag w/o zip top?

1. Batignolles (though it isn't really a shoulder bag)

2. Vavin GM

3. Petit Bucket

4. Other (maybe a discont. item? please specify!)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So, I am looking for a shoulder bag that does not close at the top with a zipper. Batignolles, Vavin GM, and petit bucket all look good. I like the look of the Batignolles best, but worry that the straps aren't long enough for a shoulder bag. I like all the compartments in the Vavin, and I really like that the bucket comes with a cute little purse inside. Help me decide! Which one do you like best and why? Thanks!
  2. Batignolle Horizontal/Vertical is shoulder bag, you can also put regular batignolle over your shoulder if you have small arms.
  3. I really love the look of the Vavin GM.
  4. i vote for the Batignolles. :biggrin:
  5. Bv
  6. Batignolles Horizontal
  7. I'd consider the Batignolles Horizontal if you haven't already. The straps are plenty long for use as a shoulder bag.
    However, if that's not what you want, the Vavin GM is the next best thing.
  8. I say go with the petit bucket! It's very practical and beautiful.... Good Luck!
  9. Recently bought a batignolles horizontal, and it's great except for the buckles on the sides...I find them annoying
  10. the BH is the best bag for carrying alot of stuff. its light and roomy. I use mine alot, mostly during the day for running around.
  11. Another vote for the Batignolles Horizontal. :yes:
  12. BH or BV for me!:smile:
  13. BH is a great mono shoulder bag. You can always get an Epi bucket later!:idea:
  14. I love this cerises lizard bag, I just love it with the koala buckle :love: