Should We Have a Cheap Bag SubForum?

I'd like to add a belated yes! :yes:

But I agree that the upper limit should be at least $100; to make it less exclusive! :lol:

In the interest of equality, maybe there should also be a Mid-Priced Bag Sub Forum, as well, for $100 - $600 bags? :shrugs:

How about ("Fabulous Finds under $100.00)? I do question how much intrest this concept will generate - regardless of bank account figures, I think PF members like to look at and read more about the premier designer offerings, regardless if we can afford them or not. I find it an education.

LOL shimma - here's my belated 2 pence worth...i love the idea of the 'cheap' bag sub-forum.:roflmfao:

I also think, like chloehandbags said^ that we could do with a mid-range sub-forum too. Like for Radley bags, etc.
I mean, they still cost a packet, but not quite a whole months mortgage.;)

LOL shimma - here's my belated 2 pence worth...i love the idea of the 'cheap' bag sub-forum.:roflmfao:

I also think, like chloehandbags said^ that we could do with a mid-range sub-forum too. Like for Radley bags, etc.
I mean, they still cost a packet, but not quite a whole months mortgage.;)

I see where that idea is coming from, but a lot of bags from designer brands are in that range (their smaller ones); lots of brands have a large price range in their items (canvas versus leather versions, etc.). For example, Dooney & Bourke, Juicy Couture, Bulga, etc. are probably seen as mid-end brands compared to say....LV, Gucci, etc. but then again, we have a Coach forum (mid-price range).

I see where that idea is coming from, but a lot of bags from designer brands are in that range (their smaller ones); lots of brands have a large price range in their items (canvas versus leather versions, etc.). For example, Dooney & Bourke, Juicy Couture, Bulga, etc. are probably seen as mid-end brands compared to say....LV, Gucci, etc. but then again, we have a Coach forum (mid-price range).

True. :yes:

But I suppose the mid-priced sub-forum could contain a mixture of bags - designer and non-designer and a stickied thread for each budget; $100 - $150, $150 - $200, $200 - $250, $250 - $300,.......$550 - $600.

So people with a budget at the top limit ($600), would be able to decide whether they wanted to spend their money on a canvas bag/small bag/Continental wallet etc. from a higher end designer, a larger bag from a mid to low-end designer, or a good quality, large, no-name (or own brand) bag.

The cheap bag sub-forum could also have stickied threads for different price brackets; Under $10, $10 - $20, $20 - $30,.......$90 - $100. :idea: