Should we adopt a 2nd cat to be a friend to our current cat?

Lol. It's okay, it happens! They do!!!! We got a great 2nd baby! He has a little cold, but working on getting him better and my first baby loves him. Just wants him to play with him! We actually were able to introduce them the second day we had them, against everything I read and they got along right away.

Update: my two new babies get along! Here is an adorable picture of them the day they met. The grey one is the new one.

View attachment 3410522

And here is one of them yesterday. My husband said they were too quiet for an hour so he went to investigate, and they were both napping in the bed. Awe! View attachment 3410523

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] I'm so happy for you and your little family!!!

Aww I'm glad to see that they're getting along. I've had mixed experiences trying to get new companions for my guys. I think that cats do better when they have a friend. If they're napping together already it sounds like a perfect match.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using PurseForum mobile app

Reactions: dangerouscurves
Update: my two new babies get along! Here is an adorable picture of them the day they met. The grey one is the new one.

View attachment 3410522

And here is one of them yesterday. My husband said they were too quiet for an hour so he went to investigate, and they were both napping in the bed. Awe! View attachment 3410523

Awwwww! So sweet! They're friends! You did very well picking a new household member. It looks like your big orange-and-white guy is very welcoming toward his new pal.

Awwwww! So sweet! They're friends! You did very well picking a new household member. It looks like your big orange-and-white guy is very welcoming toward his new pal.

They are! Phew! Thanks! We debated for quite a few days....glad we did no go with our first thoughts! He was meant to come with us! He is! He is showing him the ways!

Aww I'm glad to see that they're getting along. I've had mixed experiences trying to get new companions for my guys. I think that cats do better when they have a friend. If they're napping together already it sounds like a perfect match.

Me too. That is what my husband said, that's why we got him...especially for when we are gone. My Fitz is a mama's boy, so he has a hard time when I'm gone...hoping this helps some. I think you are right! [emoji76]
Sent from my SM-T530NU using PurseForum mobile app