should she be given a refund?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA GROSS ME OUT. nice find thats HILLARIOUS.
    omg you made my night.. i feel bad for that girl.. thats messed up! thanks for posting

2. Woah!

3. WOW--is that why her closet is on sale?!

4. yikes!:nuts:

5. is it me or one of her breast is bigger than the other one?

6. :wtf::nuts::push:

7. Oh my!! Def get yr money back girl! :sos:

8. I think the left breast just settled a bit sooner,like you said it does happen.
    I have a couple of friends that had implants and they went thru the same thing.
    Forgive me for saying but I doubt most of you ladies have perfect bodies so why would you be so quick to make fun of this young woman :rolleyes: !

9. ^^ i'm with you and think one is just faster to settle.

10. I agree it's not nice to talk smack about people you don't even know! That's just wrong calling her out like that.:push:

11. I had no idea that when they settle there was that big of a difference! Whoa...I definitely dont have a perfect body. But then again I am not the one showcasing my tatas on eBay. :heart:

12. The girls are right, it can take 6 months for implants to 'drop' into place. She said her enhancement is new. . . cut a girl some slack!

13. Actually, I would be mortified if someone posted a thread on a public website/Forum just to make fun of me . . . I'm closing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.