Should it stay (or should it go)?

1. Banana Republic Greenwich Oversized Hobo in Henna came today. The leather is smooth, matte and soft. If I keep it, I will definitely be rubbing it down with some product to give it more of a shine. I was so over hobos all together and than the RM Nikki brought me right back. I do love that it has a shorter drop - comfy and it gives it that "Nikki" look. (My Nikki is chocolate, so this will not replace it.) The hardware is nice quality.

All that being said, I am, kinda on the fence. I did get a good deal though - both the bag + and the wallet for the price of the bag alone. So what do you think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I like its smooshy qualities and red, but the thread and egdes of a darker color rub me the wrong way. Am I being crazy and picky? LOL Either way I think that red leather rocks :rochard:

If it was me I'd let it go. The Jimmy Choo-ness of the bag seems too much.

3. I love it!

4. Awww... I think she's beautiful!

5. I say it's a keeper. I've been eyeing that bag myself.

6. I think it looks great! I have had good experience with BR accessories, so definitely a keeper!

7. It's a beautiful bag, but if you've got to do something to it to make it more pleasing to you, I would say send it back, good deal or no.

8. I like the color but I think I would tire of the style. But thats just me. I'm fickle.

9. I like it!!

And I like the Clash-esqe title of your post, too! :upsidedown:

10. Darling you gotta let me know
    Should I stay or should I go?
    If you say that you are mine
    Ill be here til the end of time

:jammin::supacool::p

11. I think it's really pretty! Keeper!

12. I like it and I think it is a keeper but I agree with indiaink. If you are not sure about it I would return it. It is a stunning bag but you have to be happy with it!

13. I LOVE the shape but I don't like small handles AND a hobo drop....but that's just me!

If the small handles weren't there, I'd keep it!

14. I think it's lovely!:tup:

15. I love, love, love the color and in fact, I will be stopping by BR to take a look myself!

However, just my 2 cents, I don't like the buckles and the grommet. Feels last year. :shrugs: