Should I...??

1. I just bought a monogram speedy 25. After a previous advice post, I was allset to get a matching mongram French wallet. Now of course I am having second thoughs ( The wallets cost almost as much as some bags!). So again I am asking for Opinoins (sorry If I am being a pain). Should I:

A:smile: Bite the bullet Get the French Wallet. Then I will have a matching set.
    B:smile: Get A Damier Speedy 25 (Is this redundent?)
    C:smile: Save a little more and get a Batignolles Vertical.

TIA

2. I say C!:wlae:
    Actually I would go for the Batignolles Horizontal!

3. I say B, as you already have another monogram

4. Now that you have the bag, get the matching accessories! :yes:

5. I vote for "A." I am a big fan of the Speedy 25, and it looks and feels so nice to have a matching wallet. They are classic investment pieces that won't go out of style.

6. I would get a wallet although I'm not a fan or the French wallet. Not enough CC slots for me.

7. Maybe there's another wallet that costs less and you can put the saved $$ toward the next bag? :smile:

8. I'll have to vote A. IMO you have to have at least one LV wallet. I myself have one LV PTI only cos the price :crybaby:

9. I say go for the wallet. You'll be really happy having matching pieces.

10. :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

11. The wallets cost almost as much as a bag.. I feel yr pain..
    I would choose C and have another LV bag!

12. I would probably go for C also...it would be nice to have a matching wallet, but I'd rather have a new bag

13. i personally think that LV wallets are exptremely overpriced considering they cost more than some full sized bags... so i choose C! plus i have the BV and it's gorgeous! :rolleyes:

14. Go for a wallet! The one I want is the Zippy Wallet.... But I'd like it in Damier, which it does not come in... :sad:

15. I think it is nice to have an LV wallet too so I vote for the wallet.