Should I Try Again- Speedy 30?

1. I haven't bought from eBay but as far as the price goes I think its a good price! The bag isn't in bad condition IMO...

2. I was looking at that this auction this very afternoon! It looks a little dirty and "used" but I think it's still in pretty good shape. A little baby wipes will fix it right up I think!

Question for anyone out there, when they have a MPRS or ALVA, does it mean you can really trust that their LVs are Authentic?

3. The handle looks very dirty, previous owner def. used it often.

I'm not sure what your budget is, but if you have plans to travel to Europe or have friends or family going there...the LV's are cheaper over there. The speedy 30 will prob. cost you a little more than $500.

4. Ha! I would love to go to Europe but it's not in the cards. With tax, a new Speedy would be over $671. It would be great if I could pick up one up in good - excellent condition for under $500.

5. Maybe ask if there's watermark, more close up pics and discount.;) Good luck.:flowers:

6. It is going to take you awhile to get those handles clean...my cerises speedy handles were like that and it took me 2 days of cleaning!
    IMO I wouldn't pay more than 375-400 for that condition and age (it's 3 years old).

7. In fact let-trade is selling one which is a year older and darker patina for only 279.

8. for 120 dollars more, you could get a brand new speedy from eLux and then use eBates and get 4% back. its three years old. decent condition but not near retail value IMO

9. I think she is the seller that some have complained about the mothball scent. I think you should get a brand new one for a little more .

10. To be honest - I think if it is at all possible you should save up and get one new - I have just read your other thread and you don't seem to be having much luck with the pre owned - Good Luck :flowers:

11. IMO, I would save up and buy the brand new.
    You will not worry about scent or any marks at all.

12. Personally, I think the price is a little high for the age/condition and being imported you might get stuck with customs too. I would save to a new one, or find a used one for less than $300, JMO.

13. Save up, and get a brand new one! U'll get a dustbag, box, and plus u don't have to worry about any odors, and u don'y have to worry if it's legit or not. Speedies aren't that much compared to other mono bags, so save save save :flowers:

14. I would buy a brand new speedy...just my humble opinion. I bought mine brand new and it's been so much fun watching it age and knowing that I'm the first owner. I don't have to worry about where the stains came from, etc b/c it's only been in my possession.