Should I tell the truth to my SA??

1. I really don't know how to handle this, so I'd love to hear what you guys think, and what you would do in my place:

Just over a month ago, I stumbled on one of my Grail Birkins, in the window of a shop that sells vintage and pre-owned H bags in my town. Needless to say, I bought it!:p Anyway, I would like to take it to H for a spa treatment , but I don't know what to tell my SA. She knows I didn't have a bag in this leather, so she's bound to ask where I got it, also the vintage H shop is very near the H store, so she may well have seen it in the window. Should I be honest and say I got it from that vintage shop, or should I make something up, like I bought it on a trip abroad....What would you say? TIA:flowers:
  2. Duna:
    In my book... Honesty is the best policy:heart:
  3. ITA!

(p.s. have we seen pictures??)
  4. Honesty all the way...I told my SA I got my red plume from consignment...My SA was more worried about authenticity than anything else..
  5. No Piaffe, no pics yet, but I will take some, I promise.....So you girls don't think that my SA and the SM ( as she's bound to tell him) will be annoyed that I bought a bag somewhere else?
  6. i say honesty is always the best policy BUT if you want to use a "white lie" cause you do not knowhow your manager reacsts or ifyouknow he/she has a fickle personality tell your hubby bought it for you asa gift etc
  7. Honesty is the best policy. Please post pics ASAP.
  8. OMG Duna...I want to see!! I would tell her only she mentions it.
    Just tell her that you stumbled upon it while passing by/going into the shop.
    It's a free marketplace and you have a right to buy where you want to buy.
    Anyway, they will profit from the spa treatment so that is a good thing.
  9. Tell the truth.
  10. Yea, I agree just be honest. You could always add that you thought it was "a sign" when you saw the bag to just go ahead and buy it.
  11. I would tell the truth. I think people can usually tell when we tell white lies and I think they would think worse of you for that than what the actual truth is.
  12. I agree....honesty...always...
  13. the truth or bring it to a different h for spa treatment.
  14. I would be honest & make a big deal of getting a bargain when you go in. Hopefully she will be happy for you.
  15. I will tell the truth.
    But if you feel uncomfortable to tell the naked truth ....maybe you could say your husband just found your dream bag in the consignment store close from the H Boutique and offered it to you for Valentine Day....