Should I take my LV on Field Trips???

Actually I think it would be soo outstandingly cool to for you to bring LV. As long as you can have it on your lap and not leave it anywhere by thoughtlessness. Put on heels, bring the speedy and some cool chanel glasses and you're ready for your trip. :supacool:

Use a messenger bag if you don't want a backpack. I would not carry anything from a major designer on a field trip. LeSportsac makes some very good travel bags and I still use them today when I travel. They are light and depending which style you get, it carries a lot of stuff. If you get one of the crossbody styles your hands will be free.

I would think that you would be most comfortable with having a bag that you can sling over your shoulder. However, Speedy's are fantastic and I know that feeling when you first get a bag - You want to bring it with you everywhere. My Speedy has been through a lot and still looks fantastic. I say if you end up getting a new Speedy and can't bare to be without it then go for it.

I forgot.................the juicy bag isnt that big.................the speedy would hold my stuff much better

I still would go with something other than an LV. You may be as careful as you can be with it, but kids will be kids, and who knows what may get on it. As a sixth grade teacher, I have taken 11-12 year olds on field trips. Accidents do happen. I do not even carry my LV on field trips. :smile:

You really seem to want to take that Louis Vuitton speedy, but I don't think you should. How about you buy something more durable like a Prada nylon shopper tote. I found one for a mere $660 on Neiman Marcus and I think that would be more appropiate for a 4th grade field trip.

Attachments

• 2332.jpg
    2332.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 41
I would think a handfree bag would be better. I can't even manage holding my speedy around when I go shopping. I only take my speedy out for shopping when my husband is with me so that he can hold the bag while I shop. I highly recommend either a shoulder tote or a crossbody bag.

I think handfree would be better. I would bring a backpack so you could really enjoy yourself- that way you would not have to worry about your bag getting dirty.

I'd say you should definently take a backpack or other little bag...u will be using your time to worry about not getting your speedy damaged rather than enjoying your field trip..

oh and early congrats on your speedy! :biggrin: