Should I take Etoupe??

Etoupe is a great neutral bag!! If you are deciding between your SO and etoupe, then I say wait for your SO because your other bags are pretty neutral already. But if you are thinking of something else besides your SO, then etoupe is a great choice!!!

I'm definately going with my SO. I was wondering if I should take etoupe in addition? As for 35cm, at 5' tall, I find that 30cm fits me better. I think one 35cm, my black togo, is enough. Somehow, I think tabac camel is a warm neutral, and etoupe in togo is a cool neutral??

If you can take both etoupe and SO,you should add etoupe,it's a marvellous color which change with lights.
Have you seen this Birkin on reality?It's not only a question of colour,the grain, of leather,its softness,is important too,I'm sure you'll know immediatly what to do,when you'll have her in hands;).

My "dream bags" are birkins in black, etoupe and natural barenia (I also love tabac camel but the colour doesn't love me back) so I think that etoupe would be a perfect addition to your collection. Your tabac camel and natural barenia birkins are both 30 cm so I would wait for an etoupe 35 cm birkin.

As you wrote that you prefer 30 cm, then go for this one:tup:.

Go for it!! Earlier this week I almost bought this one neutral color Birkin (sorry, forgot the color bc it's a new one) that's a bit lighter than Etoupe, but passed up on it bc it was a 35. I'm only 5' as well, so I think 30 fits me best, too. You should grab it quick!! BTW, you have a very nice collection!!

I prefer 30 too :P I literally cannot handle the weight of a 35~~~ I have seen 30 togo etoupe w/ phw IRL so it's very true that it does change with different lighting. Very versatile. Definitely a year round color~~

Ok, confession time - my SA told me that my SO for an etoupe w/ rose shocking lining has been accepted so my opinion is definitely biased!!!:graucho:

Intersting Costa. I have a T-C and went for a Prune 30 and a BJ 25 as I was thinking Etoupe too similar in color. I will have to look at Etoupe again.
I guess it is best to go in a look at it and see if it MOVES you!