Should I take back my Black Epi Pochette?

1. I was so excited when I purchased the Black Epi Pochette about two weeks ago but I went and bought the Mono Accessory Pochette at lunch time today (the regular size) and now I don't know if I should take the Epi Pochette back and swap it with something else. I intend to use the Mono Accessory Pochette inside my bigger bag to organise my bit & pieces. I thought the Black Epi Pochette would be nice as an evening bag but I don't think I will get much use of it. And I don't intend to carry both pochette inside my bag....If I take the Epi Pochette back I could pay a bit more money and get myself the Speedy 25 or a new wallet. What do you girls/guys think? I need to decide soon..... help please?:confused1:
  2. I love my Epi Pochette I would personally keep it, but if you won't get much use out of it I would exchange it for something you will. Keep us posted on your decision!
  3. Thanks Michelle1025, I guess I could always keep it and use both inside my bag? I do love my Black Epi Pochette and I think it's so elegant to wear it going out at night or even during lunch time when I don't want to take my big bag. But then again if I pay $300 more I can get the Speedy 25. This is a hard decision........
  4. :yes:
  5. I would exchange it - since your having thoughts of exchanging it, it's probably the best thing to do, and you will be so excited to get something you will use!!! ;)
  6. i bought the epi pochette a couple years ago & would never dare to let her go. this bag goes well with evening attire!
  7. Exactly. No point in keeping something you know you´re not going to use.
  8. I would rather return it at get something that I would use, instead of just having it lying around.
    That is a waste of money for such a piece.
  9. ^ ITA :yes:
  10. Yeah if your not going to use it, exchange it for something else, i say you should get the speedy 25 :smile:
  11. Exhange - the speedy 25 is great and you'll get lots of use out of it!
  12. It is definitely great for taking out at night. I've honestly used mine more in the evening than the mono. However, if you are not going to get much use out of it then get something you will get use out of.
  13. Keep it!
  14. I love my epi pochettes but it is what YOU want, not us. So think which one you will get more use out of.
  15. If you are having doubts return it and get something you will use;)