should I splurge $1000 cad on this dress?

1. [​IMG]it's by Amanda Wakeley. I only have one formal event to attend every year. Do you think it's too formal for attending weddings? Should I splurge?
  2. Too formal for weddings in my opinion...I probably would vote no. It's beautiful though...
  3. I don't know if I would... one drop of spilled red wine and a lot of money down the drain..
  4. I personally won't splurge this much for a dress esp when you're only attending to someone elses wedding. You shd check out BCBG, they have nice selection of evening dresses at an affordable and resonable price.
  5. OMG it is so beautiful. but people will remember it so you could only wear it a few times, but you could resell it thru a consigner...
  6. too formal for weddings. Nice dress though!
  7. too formal for a wedding - but if you have a gala or event in the future, it would be a great dress to have
  8. it's beautiful - but personally i don't think it's worth spending the money on.
  9. Wow, that's gorgeous.
    But you probably shouldn't buy it if you won't be able to wear it very often.
  10. I love it. I think if its a formal wedding...PERFECT! AND A black tie event ...PERFECT. Its just gorgeous.
  11. not for a wedding
  12. love it..a bit much for a wedding though
  13. It's beautiful. It would work for a black tie wedding.
  14. :yes: And how much wear can you get out of it?

It is gorgeous though!
  15. Thanks everyone. I ended up not getting the dress. The dress is beauitful IRL but my wallet cannot afford the splurge right now. Thanks for all the nice comments!