Should I sell to someone with PRIVATE fb from Europe?

fantastic_3

Feb 10, 2007
I currently have a LV wallet listed with best offer now. This person submitted me a decent offer, as much as I need to sell the wallet, for some reason I am not comfortable of selling to someone with PRIVATE feedback but listed having 6 negative fb, and also from Germany. I have been reading alot that sellers don't ship to certain countries. I was wondering if Germany is one of them. Can anyone tell me why there are restrictions to certain countries? Would you sell to someone with private feedbacks.

I emailed this person that I would love to accept her offer only if they pay by money wiring. I think Paypal is too risky in this situation. What do you guys think?

I currently have a LV wallet listed with best offer now. This person submitted me a decent offer, as much as I need to sell the wallet, for some reason I am not comfortable of selling to someone with PRIVATE feedback but listed having 6 negative fb, and also from Germany. I have been reading alot that sellers don't ship to certain countries. I was wondering if Germany is one of them. Can anyone tell me why there are restrictions to certain countries? Would you sell to someone with private feedbacks.

I emailed this person that I would love to accept her offer only if they pay by money wiring. I think Paypal is too risky in this situation. What do you guys think?

The answer is, no, absolutely not. I would just move on.

Good luck with your sale.

I would only do it fi they paid via wire transfer.

Otherwise, no way!

I don't accept Paypal outside of US, UK and Canada. If someone outside of those 3 want my bag, they have to pay via wire, no ifs, ands or buts.

Just not worth the risk.
Cheers