Should I sell these precious things?

1. Hi All,

I'm a newbie - first time posting. This is fun! Wanted to get feedback on parting with some "babies". So, the time has come to part with some precious loved ones from the collection. :crybaby:

Good idea or Bad idea to let go of: Cherry (red) Mini Josephine, Monogram Papillon 26, Monogram Speedy 25?

thanks for the advice!

2. Do you still like the bags? Do you still carry them? If you've grown out of them and don't carry them then I would say sell but otherwise I would keep them.

3. I think they're all good purchases, keep em!

4. I'd definitely keep them. The mono bags are classic and will go with everything and the Mini Mono is discontinued so it'll be hard to find again, should you decide you want it back.

5. I would part with them. Had a papillon once but it was too inconvenient and sold it. Also sold my mono speedy and got a damier instead since it looks more classy and pretty low maintenance. But go with your gut feel. I was 100% sure I wanted to get rid of my other LVs and did it. If you're half-hearted about parting with yours and still use em, then I suggest keep em first. You gotta be totally sick of your bags for you to get rid of em. Thats how I felt. :rolleyes:

6. I'd keep the speedy and sell the rest (if you no loger like/use them).

7. Papillon and Speedy are classic, and the cherry mini mono is just too cute! Please keep them!

8. If i'm selling i'll sell Monogram Papillon 26 and Monogram Speedy 25. I'll hold onto Cherry (red) Mini Josephine since it's discontinue :smile:.

9. Keep them! They're all such great bags.

10. sell if there's no love lost :yes:

11. If you know for sure you won't use them anymore then I would sell them.

Then with the money you get from selling them could go towards buying a new bag that you will use and love.

12. I don't know, you called them precious things so I'm not so sure you want to sell them.....

13. I couldn't sell my mono speedy! I could seriously do without any bag but I have to have that one! Welcome to the forum by the way!

14. if you don't use them... sell them...!
    get something you like and will use!

15. Keep the Speedy, sell the others only if don't use them and are sure you are not going to regret it.