Should I sell it for $300?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Hi! I just want to get your thoughts about this. I’m currently selling my Chanel Handbag in Ebay because I think the bag is too small for me and I usually have a lot of stuffs inside my bag and I don’t use it that much. I received a message from an ebay member asking me some details about my handbag and giving me an offer of $300 BIN. I didn’t put any BIN there because I just want to sell my bag to the highest bidder. My handbag’s bidding price is $255 and I don’t know whether to sell it to her or not! Please help me decide! Thanks!

I think Swanky may move this to a more appropriate place... but I just wanted to tell you, before you do something that will get you into trouble with scammers... do not accept that BIN.

The eBay forum sent you here? Oh, I apologize for insinuating that you posted this in the wrong place. I would have thought they would have the best advice for you about BINs...

That's cute bag. I think if you feel comfortable going through with it why not unless you want to hold out since you still have 4 days left in the auction.

I'm really confused.. I need cash but still I'm still hoping the bag is going to be sold more thhan $300 since I paid a lot for this handbag. That's why I need your help with deciding on this one..

I Saw ~ You Have $500 BIN...I Would Keep It There.....If The $300 Would Really Come In Handy Now....I Would Think About It...Hope That Helps:heart:

I would ask the buyer if they could up the bid to $350 or so, since that would get you closer to your number. I will also buy you a little time just in case someone wants to BIN at $500. If they refuse $350, then you can take the $300 afterwards if you decide.

I posted this into the ebay forum but they said post it here in Chanel Forum because you guys will help me more than they do. Here's the address for the handbag:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=180102457610&rd=1&rd=1

Sorry guys, that's the only photos I have for that bag.

Sorry guys! The listings were removed by ebay because my listing has "Like New" Tsk tsk.

Here's the new listing..

<H2 style="MARGIN: auto 0in">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180103413805

</H2>