Should I sell my trouville and buy batignolles and pochette? HELP :)

1. HI!

I have monogram multicolore trouville (white).
    I don´t use it much, it is gorgeous but i think it´s a little pit too heavy and big for me..

so I´m thinking that if i sold my trouville and then i would buy a monogram multicolore white pochette and monogram canvas regular batignolles instead?

do you think that it is a good "trade"?
  2. if it will make you happy and give you bags you'll use, then of course, go for it!
  3. If you think you can get more use out of the other two bags, then yes, why not? What you believe is fair is completely up to you and not anyone else. :yes:
  4. If you don't use the trouville then getting rid of it for two things you will use seems like a good trade off to me.

I personally love the regular batignolles and even thought I'm not a huge fan of the MC, I do love white MC in moderation, like with smaller bags and accessories, including the pochette.
  5. sounds like a good idea to me!
  6. batignolles all the way!!

you won't regret it :smile:
  7. My new SA was just telling me how she isn't enjoying her trouville either! I think you should Def'll be trading up because you'll get two bags!!!!

let us know what you decide! :flowers:
  8. I would trade up as well! The Batignolles is a great bag!
  9. I like the Trouville, esp. in Multi, but if you don't use it, get sth. else! :yes:
  10. I love the MC trouville, but if your NOT using it or loving it .... then there is no reason to keeping it.

Trade. :yes:
  11. Ya I agree with the girls above me. The MC trouville is yummy but if you don't use it and you can get 2 other bags that you will use then I think that is the better option for you. I know I would love to get 2 LV instead of 1!
  12. yeah if it makes you happy then sell it. The bag is gorgeous though, one of my ALL time favorite mc pieces ever! but you proably will take some sort of loss and have to put in some extra $ towards the new things
  13. I would sell it and get the Batignolles and the Pochette. :biggrin:
  14. Go for the Batignolles.
  15. I think it depends on what you are looking for.
    If you don't like MC troville, I think you should sell it and get something that you think it's more useful (anybag...not just batignolles)