Should I sell my pleaty?

1. I have a mini pleaty and I use it a lot especially if I'm going out to a bar or dancing. I also have an LV epi accessories pochette which I hardly use. It's been a year since I've used it.

I want to sell one of these bags so I can buy a Speedy 25 which is more of a practical, everyday bag that I'm looking for.:biggrin:

Do any of you ladies know how much the epi pochette is these days? I don't think I can buy a Speedy even if I do decide to sell the epi :wacko:
    Thanks for your help!:shame:

minipleaty.jpg epi.jpg
  2. ohh which color epi pochette?

3. Ooppsss, I forgot.. Here are the pics... :biggrin:

4. Epi pochette costs $335. Selling a used one, the price probably isn't worth giving up a bag for. I think you should just save for the Speedy! If you must sell one, personally I prefer that over the Pleaty, but since you use the Pleaty much more then sell the epi.

5. cute lil epi ;)

6. Pursegal-I just sold my red epi pochette w/original receipt, LV box/shopping bag, dustbag and original tags for $249.99 a week ago. It was less than 1 year old and I wore it less than 5 times. What I noticed was that I was not able to get any decent amount back for my almost new LV items for the most part on eBay. In the past couple of years, I think all the counterfeits have scared away a lot of potential buyers. I had to relist it to get it to be sold off. Unless you're REALLY not interested in keeping it, perhaps you should keep it? For me, I knew I'd probably never end up wearing it, so I didn't mind selling it at that price.

7. Bella, that was excellent advice, as for you pursegal, I am not that fond of the epi collection but maybe you should keep it, who knows someone might want to purchase it later on from you.

8. Wow, I'd probably bid on both those bags if you put them on eBay!

9. Unfortunately epi doesn't fetch such good prices in general unless you have a rare item. Good ole monogram does the best IMO especially speedys. Anyway I would also say keep the denim because you already use it a lot. Just don't be too disappointed if your epi doesn't get huge money and save the rest for your new baby. V