Should I sell my magenta first? (pics included)

1. I've been in love with the magenta color ever since I saw it first last year.. And this year, I finally got the chance to buy a Magenta First!!!

But alas, I don't know if it's right for me anymore.
    I don't carry around a lot of stuff but.. somehow, I keep think that I would like it better in the city size. Maybe because I think bigger bags look better on me? (haha which doesn't make sense.. seeing as how I am only 5'1"!!!)

That and I am in desperate need of cash...
    Should I keep it? Sell it?
    And how much could I possible get for it?
    :sad:

And I was so in love :love: with it in the beginning...
    blah.

Anyway: here are some pictures.
    (And the last two pictures is the compare some of the different distressing on the purse.. )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hopefully you ladies can help me!
    Thanks!!

PS. I am still dying for an ink or cornflower twiggy... and the new Blue India!! ahhhhh It's an illness, I tell you.. heheh

2. i can't advise whether to sell or not but wanted to say what a gorgeous bag! if you do decide to sell, i'm sure there will be a great deal of interest!

3. What a great bag!!! If you decide to sell it, let us know. I am interested, but I know that HelenNZ was looking for one and wants one so much more than me.

4. I find the city size is much better than the first. The first is very teeny and I don't carry that much either! I'm 5' and it's a wonderful size.

5. what do you think you're doing????? omg! are you seriously going to sell this???
    *jumps up and down*
    0o0o0o0o0o, this is happening again! chanel or b-bag? ahahahaha!

6. I'd keep it, but if you really are not so crazy about it anymore I say let HelenNZ have it. She'll give it a very nice home & a lot of love.... lol

7. thanks :shame: *jumps up and down with excitement*

but kattiepie i must also add - someone on the PF has magenta b-bags of everything!!! you could always have the FIRST and the CITY..... BUT then again if you dont love it totally give it a new home (i suggest in New Zealand?)

8. Aw helenNZ, I thought of you immediately when I was thinking about selling.. You are definitely the first person I'll contact! I know how much you wanted one!!!

*sigh*

The more I think about it, the more I wish it was a city. Then it could fit my teeny laptop and all of my essentials.......

BLAHHHHHH. *pout*
    hahahahhaha

9. It's a gorgeous bag! I especially love the brighter colors in the First! But if you are not getting enough use out of it, sell it and put the $$$ towards another b-bag. Good luck with whatever you decide!

10. If you don't like it, give it to Helen!! :amuse:

11. yeah! give it to me!!! hehehehehe!!!! majority rules - that bag will be mine!!!! JOKES!!!!!! ;)

12. that magenta in particular looks like it has great leather, but if you're not loving it - sell it and put aside the money for a city, and hope a magenta city pops up! (or you can wait until you see a magenta city... and then sell to recoup)

13. Yes, this one seems to have great leather. However, as shown by the last pic, there's a patch where it's kinda crackly and not so nice. Bothers me to the point that I moisturized it like 10 times one night. hehehe.

The more I look at it, the smaller it seems. And right now small = bad.

Thanks for all the opinions, ladies. :smile:

14. id deff be interested if u sell it!

15. I think you'll have a lot of interest. There's another forum member who's also interested--I can't remember who at the moment.